“A memorable experience”
Review of SottoSale

SottoSale
Reserve with
SottoSale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 533 Restaurants in Arezzo
Price range: US$17 - US$56
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here on a day trip to Arezzo. The restaurant is down the street from the Church of San Francesco, a good spot. The tables outside are pleasant since I saw no cars on the street (I'm not sure but believe it's for pedestrians only) plus it's shaded by the close-in stone buildings. The inside of the restaurant is stylishly rustic modern, which I found unusual in Italy. The waiter (who was Russian) was attentive and made excellent wine recommendations. The food is reasonably priced and outstanding. All three of us enjoyed what we ordered: risotto with lobster, pasta with duck and pasta with shrimp. The pasta tasted home made & was perfectly cooked and all the ingredients were fresh and flavorful. The day trip was worth making for the meal alone.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I went for a meal whilst in Arezzo and it didnt fail to disappoint! The waiter was extremely friendly and gave excellent service...plus the food was great! Would thoroughly recommend for seafood!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Yesterday evening me and my friend was arounding arezzo city. We was looking for a restaurant for dinner.we was passing by infront of this restaurant SOTTOSALE.then we decided to go in. We finally chose to eat one main dish only:a baccalà fish with mashed potatoes for my friend and a tikaki tuna fish for me.it was very very
Delicious!
Traminer aromatic cold white wine were perfect with it!
A nice dinne

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We have visited Arezzo and we bump in to tge very first restaurant open today, without knowing nothing about it.
The waiter came toward us with a smile, gathered to show us a free table, puched up my hat and umbrella. Offered us the menus, patiently answered to our enquiries, with many details.
We were not hungry. We finally chose to eat one main dish only:a baccalà fish for my wife and a tikaki tuna fish with mashed potatoes for me. See my photo!
Delicious!
Traminer aromatic cold white wine were perfect with it!
A nice surprise!

1  Thank filtuscany
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We hit the jackpot with this restaurant. The risotto with seafood was beyond excellent. Perfectly flavored and cooked. Our waitress was very attentive and helped with selections. Clean and good atmosphere. Chairs were very comfortable. I always look for comfort as well as good food at restaurants. One of our favorite meals while in Italy for our two week trip. Dessert was also great. Pan de Espana with lemon curd. Wonderful. I can still taste it!