2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$100
eDreamsUS$98
1,070 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Highly recommended. We stayed at Hotel Roma for a couple of very relaxing days. The room was clean, warm and spacious. The meals were rich and tasty, and there were many choices suited for vegetarians.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Been here today as I got for Christmas a Groupon voucher for 2 people as spa day. Was really excited and I was really looking forward a day of relax with my partner. 1st impression I had was they were heavily understaffed. When I have arrived to redeem my code on the principal reception there was only one person to deal with several guests and 2 phones constantly ringing. Everything got absolutely ruined when I got to the spa although. Once I have arrived to the change room all the lookers were occupied (around 4-5) and the other 2 free were broken. I went to ask assistance to the spa reception which looked at me saying "we need someone to fix it" and sent me to the principal reception and walk off without taking my issue on board. I felt really bad! The best part arrives now when another guy dressed in orange (probably another guy who applies mud) I think around 60 of age came to me saying nothing was wrong with the lookers which again made me feel really stupid! I showed him the fault of the looker and he replied to me saying "who do you think is going to robb from the lookers…? Again an embarrassing answer as the lookers looked like they been broken by force. After this we had a tourbolent conversation as I felt I never had such a bad customer service experience ever before. Once I arrived to principal reception determined to leave I spoke with this lovely lady called Isabella who gave me a room because of this inconvenience. Now, for whoever is reading this I am addressing a really important concern to the general manager who is definetly lacking of control of gestion of the staff. I usually go to miramonte hotel which actually cost the same or a little more but I can guarantee is miles away better than this one. I never will come back again

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

Points of strength:
-Reception's care and problem solving approach. I had a problem with a coupon, quickly solved.
- the room was clean, large and rich of right.
-room bathroom was large and suitable for a couple.
- there are two swimming pools, one on the roof and one at the first floor.
- there is one spa under the ground floor including one sauna room, one hammam working because another hamnam and Jacuzzi's pool didn't work.
- happy hour and meals were price competitive.

Points of weakness:
-the swimming pool on the roof should be maintained with ref to the green carpet.
- there was no cold shower or calidarium pool after having sauna.
-Kneip path was not working by cold water but by hot water only

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is way more than a hotel...it's an oasis...fantastic Spa, accommodations, location, staff (Jao especially) and very good food. I flew to Rome to attend a friend's wedding near Genoa and it didn't make sense to go into Rome during morning rush hour so I found and booked this place. It was amazing! It was so good we stayed there the last night in Italy. You'll save time and money and have a wonderful and relaxing experience! When in Rome...don't stay in Rome!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This hotel is a great place to stay if you are looking to relax and decompress for a few days. Everything was well kept and worked well. Pool and spa area were very clean. The entire staff were professional, friendly, and could not be any more helpful and welcoming. Food was great for every meal. There were plenty of choices for antipasti, first & second courses, and desserts. Every dish that we had was excellently prepared and presented. We loved that any leftover wine was kept sealed and ready at table side for our next meal. The only letdown during our entire stay was the uncomfortable 2 piece hard mattress on our queen size bed. If the hotel replaces the mattresses with nice orthopedic mattresses, the place would be perfect!

Date of stay: March 2018