1,123 results
All reviews very nice experience scrovegni chapel first floor therapies massage padua spa
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Hotel and surrounding area is very well maintained. Everything was always very clean. The room was very spacious with a lot of natural light. It had a little balcony to sit outside with view over Abano Therme. It had the usual mod-cons. But no welcome water or fruit. It neither had a kettle to make some tea or coffee. The Spa area was clean and had an indoor pool which then led to two heated outdoor pools. There were lots of different water jets with various strengths and everywhere were lounge chairs to chill. There is a sauna, turkish bath, Kneipp water jets, rain showers, chill area, bar, etc. Then of course they offer a lot of treatments from Fango, massage, facial etc.
Dining area was huge with very friendly and professional service. Breakfast buffet was always well presented with a lot of choice from fresh fruit, breads, cheeses, cold meats, Muesli, nuts, juices and freshly cooked eggs etc. Lunch and dinner had always a lot of choice to cater for all sorts of dietary requirements and tastes. Salad buffet, soups, starters, cheeses and crackers, fresh fruit, Antipasto buffet, Pasta, meat and fish dish and dessert buffet. Nobody goes hungry here! They also have a big wine card. In the evening they always have some sort of entertainment for their guests in the bar area.
This spa hotel caters for a mainly elderly clientele from Swtizerland, Germany, Austria etc.who are here to get treatments and to relax and re-charge their batteries. Many are returning clients.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank CrisPini40
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Hey Second time in Tritone .Yeeey
I come with my family { 2 children }
This year, i pay more for the room and was smaller then last year , but my bathroom was exelent and 3 times bigger then last year
We have an great time .Food was great and fresh ,but.maybe ..... should be more change , like different variety
Me , my husband , and my little one ,we have a fango tritmants with wonderful people like Umberto , Sabrina or Mateo
My husband took Teka terapii but it was so expensive 70E.!!!
Every night Hotel Tritone has an entertaitment .and cute bartender Mirko
So we are thinking to come back maybe next year
Ah the termal pools are so great ! You don't want to come out

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Mariola441
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We spent two wonderful days after a week of biking the Po River. Certainly not long enough to use the facility to it's fullest. Did get a wonderful massage, facial, body scrub and mud treatment. Next time a week!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I went to Tritone Hotel last August with the family { 2 girls 10 and 5 years old }
Hotel is very beautiful , clean and happy
Food in the restaurant are very delicios .I did have a Mimosa in the morning with my breakfast .
Dinner is also great , but sometimes same salad buffet .The waiters are very polite
Espacially Mirko and Christopher
We use a Mad therapy .Great idea for you muscles and bones .It was a pleasure to meet Norberto and Sabrina .My mud bath was so funny with them
I did have salt peeling .I love it , but my manicure was terrible and the most expensive .
Swimming pools are great and warm
This year i book my vacation again in Tritone hotel

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here many times and the quality is consistent. The hotel and its grounds are always in fantastic condition, very well looked after by a very thoughtful crew of gardeners. The rooms are clean, with all amenities you need, from double sinks, high pressure shower, window in bathroom, electric blinds (full black outs), good and filled minibar at good prices, good wardrobe space and pieceful, including turn down service with cookies. Another great point as the spa and wellness facilities (new fitness and spa coming next year, but still great and clean), the pools and wet areas are the biggest and cleanest in town, with pool side service, free pass around nibbles in the afternoon, comfy deck chairs and all is so clean! The team is great. There is Andrea at reception, Christian in the restaurant and of course Mario and Elena in the spa, just to name a few. They are all top, hard working and always there to help. I run a big hotel myself (about ten times the size!), but I have to say that the quality and variety of the breakfast buffet, incl live cooking station, is fantastic (you dont see that very often these days), all super fresh and appetizing! The lunch and dinner (you should really have the full board and enjoy as much as you can!) are great in quality and variety. The relaxation factor is huge, dont come here, if you expect huge action, you come here to chill in piece and style!!! There are years we come here three times per year, its just so great! Enjoy and indulge! Any questions, let me know and upgrade to 5th floor, Junior Suite, parking/pool side, for great views and piece. Enjoy!

Date of stay: March 2016