See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Nice family-run hotel. The food is very good. Nice pool to relax. The staff takes care about the guests. It is always helpful. The breakfast you can take outside on the terrace. The gym could need a bit of treatment.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Love the Hotel, will come back next spring.. Room were cleaned every morning without noticing it.. The breakfast is a special moment, you can say you are sleeping for meeting your breakfast. Such a variety, lovely and friendly stuff. They are there, but still invisible, but if they see that you are in difficulty, the stuff is just right with you.. The pools are clean and no nasty surprises in them.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Gregorio really great and know all out in his service to all his customers. Stayed there for Business trip during spring time and enjoyed the thermal pool and he is really kind to lend me his goggle for me to enjoy the pool.
You wont be able to find any spacious park within hotel premises except for them. Family run hotel with all great service and super-delicious food to offer. Everyday with different kind of menu, what other surprises you need beside enjoying the hot pool and cycling around city area with all free to use bike available to use the till dinner time to come?

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Watitan
Gregorio C, Direttore at Hotel Terme Orvieto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

This is really a wonderful review! You were so a nice, polite and symphatic guest! Such a pleasure from me and for all the staff to have You here! I hope to see You again to lend You once more my precious goggle ;-) 8-)
Thank You! See You soon...

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Although slightly outside the centre of Abano, it was a pleasant walk to explore the ameneties of Abano. The centre with its pedestrianised area was always busy, with plenty of bars & cafe's & fairly lively in the evenings. Bikes are available from the hotel,
cycle paths make it easy riding around the locality, we took advantage of them & enjoyed ourselves immensley.
Gregorio & his staff were brilliant, always pleasant & very helpful with information about exploring this lovely part of Italy.
We were half board, the food was excellent, dinner was different every night, local produce used, a lot of it from the owner's Farm even the air dried ham (excellent)
a real taste of this part of Italy. Thank you again Gregorio & team

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have a better view of the hills & get the sun in the afternoon
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David C
Gregorio C, Direttore at Hotel Terme Orvieto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you for the kind words, we were happy to have you as our guests.
We always do our best to make people feel at home, and we are glad that you loved the local food, (we'll let the cook know!) and you enjoyed a part of Italy visiting Abano Terme pedestrian area.
See you next time then! :)

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Just came back from my relax-trip to Abano Terme, and would like to say a few words about the hotel.
First of all, the staff is absolutely perfect. Friendly, helpful, always there for you. Gregorio's enthusiasm always brought up the mood.

Secondly, the food is excelent! Complimenti al chef! For a week we never had and repeats in main courses, the food was lovingly prepaired and of big variety. The local wines (of fine quality) were served for quite reasonable prices (for the hotel wine list). Breakfasts are very good too, with all the Italian pasticceria but also yogurt, cheeses, hams, boiled and scrambled eggs, etc.

The thermal pools are not very big, but never overcrowded, we often had like the whole pool for the 3 of us. Great morning aqua gymnastics with Francesca!

Had some face treatments at local spa - were quite satisfied as wall.

Nice big territory, where you can walk, watch the ducks at the pond, play tennis or mini-golf.

The style of the hotel is very 1970s, everything is a bit outdated, though in good condition, and it even has some retro-charm like that. Rooms are quite spacious and have a nice balcony. Beds and pillows confortable, linen changed every day! Location is a bit on the edge of the town, which in fact is a plus for me. Highly recommended!

A bit of a flaw: lack of hotel-through wi-fi. It is only in the lobby and I couldn't connect to it. Though maybe I didn't try enough, 'cause I had Inet on my sim-card.

Russian is not spoken (and no Russian channels at TV), though it was no problem for me. In fact, the lack of fellow citizens is always a plus when I am on holiday. The staff speaks fluent German and English though. In mid-may the hotel was only half-full, and filled only for the weekends! So if you want complete relax, avoid the weekends and stay in the mid-week period.

Grazzie mille per questa settimana meravigliosa al Hotel Terme Orvieto!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank purplefiles
Gregorio C, Direttore at Hotel Terme Orvieto, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

What a wonderful review!!! You have really mentioned everything and it's absolutely pleasing and satisfying for us to receive so many compliments! Thank you very much!!!! It was also a great pleasure to have you and your family as guests in the hotel!
I will report your words to the chef, Francesca and the whole staff...I'm sure they'll appreciate it as I do!
As for the flaws you've mentioned, you're completely true! Wi-fi is available just on the ground floor, but we are working on it and we hope it can reach the upper floors as well next year.
It is also true that we don't manage the russian language very good, just one person of the staff can speak it a little bit. However we haven't had so many problems with russian speakers till now since we could both use English or German. Anyway, it would be nice to learn at least something....maybe during the winter break!!!
I really hope you'll come back to visit us soon! Our hotel is always glad to welcome such nice people like you!!!
A lot of greetings from a sunny and finally hot Abano Terme!!!