“Lovely place, Fantastic hosts”

Residences Island View
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had a really nice stay at Doris and Peter. We had a nice welcome with good tips regarding what to see and do in the area.Doris and Peter are really friendly, nice and helpful.
The apartment was really nice, with a nice kitchen, living room and good beds. We really enjoyed the evenings with the nice view.

We got fresh bakery every morning and Doris and Peter helped us with booking a table at the local restaurant. We would recommend the local restaurant (reservations recommended)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Peter and Doris were fantastic hosts, absolutely cannot fault them in the slightest. Welcomed with a beer and a chat about what to do locally, where to go and eat etc. Really lovely apartment, fantastic views, very clean and tidy. Everything you could need for a self catering holiday! Wonderful little touches too. Would recommend car hire (unless you love walking up stairs! ) but I would definitely stay here again if I return to Croatia!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Residences Island View was a fantastic place to stay near Dubrovnik. The accommodations were spacious, including a large living area, small kitchen, separate bedroom, and lovely patio overlooking the sea. The proprietors were extremely welcoming and friendly, answering any questions we had about the area. They also provided many thoughtful amenities that made our stay even more enjoyable. In addition to being a 20 minute drive to Old Town Dubrovnik and a great launching point to various destinations throughout the region we were able to walk 10 minutes or so down to the local beach and swim in the stunning sea on several days. We highly recommend Residences Island View (even though we worry by doing so it will be hard for us to get a reservation upon our return!) and hope to come back soon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have been thinking of writing this review since I left the Residences Island View apartments, and I am not sure I have the words to describe the amount of gratitude I have for my stay here.
Set in a beautiful location over looking the ocean, 11minutes from Dubrovnik by car and easily accessible by bus the Residences Island View is perfect for any length of stay.
I stayed in the Design Gallery apartment and was surprised when I walked in by how beautiful it was and how homely it felt. The bed was huge and comfortable, the shower had spa jets, and the apartment had everything I could need if I wanted to cook, relax or just sit on the balcony and stare into the ocean. And if that wasn’t enough, there was homemade Cherry grappa made by my hostess Doris, and fresh pastries every morning.
Aside form the excellent facilities I have to say what really made this hotel stand out above the rest was the service. Doris and Pero are two of the loveliest hosts imaginable and are really just great people. You are treated like an old friend throughout your stay and they are more than happy to try and go out of their way to help you if you need to go somewhere or if you need information on something.
When I arrived at the Hotel, I had had a terrible day and was so happy to have landed here. You will not find more welcoming people with such a high level of service and such nice accommodation anywhere. I will be returning to Residences Island View for many years to come.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

The apartment was beautiful, the hosts were wonderful and so accommodating, nothing too much trouble, truly like staying with friends. You leave feeling you made friends for life. Their breakfast every morning different and lovely. Need driving somewhere, no problem. Such a shame to leave. Croatian people and place 10/10

Room Tip: All apartments fabulous