“The best local pizza”
Review of Monash Pizza

Monash Pizza
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I've been ordered pizza from them since 2 years ago and I love it. Now I started to order food as well. Pasta and prawns are amazing!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Worth a stop off for a pizza! Meeting up with my daughter we decided on an early evening meal and dropped in at Monash. It's mural of the bay of Naples and the Italian moped leave you with no illusions! San Pellegrino and a four cheese. A tiny bit runny and I've had better pizzas here but all in all... nice. Staff again are pleasant and helpful - to be honest anyone who moans about hospitality staff in London being unfriendly has a bad attitude, most are delightful and I appreciate Monash. You can park nearby and it's not expensive.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I've been looking order a pizza at Friday night and I don't want to cook dinner. The pizza is so cheap and so good!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Located on Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill this is an excellent pizza and pasta shop.
Staff are excellent, very clean and very reasonable prices for families.
Delivery is available.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 January 2016

We've been buying pizza from this place for around three years. The pizzas are really tasty, the toppings are good, the base is really nice and soft, with an overall great taste. We are a family of five (2 adults and three kids) and two large pizzas are more than enough for all of us for a dinner, so much so that we even have leftovers. We tried from other pizza shops in the area but we came back to this one as it is the best taste and best value for money.

Date of visit: December 2015