Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
PricelineUS$106
Agoda.comUS$100
Booking.comUS$103
All reviews panorama mall washing machine place to stay swimming pool walking distance location is great excellent stay excellent hotel apartment supermarket amenities washer microwave gym cleanliness convenience internet
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I quickly booked this reasonably priced hotel, as I noticed it was part of the mall I like to visit.

1. Great apartment style; worked well for my 3 night stay; would also recommend for longer stays

2. Internet was very fast; I backed up 5+ gig data during my stay using the hotel wifi.

3. Clean Clean Clean

4. Shower in Bathtub; with great water pressure and overhead shower

5. Free parking under mall/hotel

6. Pleasant reception when checking in; although I had to ask about parking and internet

7. Very Comfortable Bed/Pillows/Duvet

8. TV in both Bedroom and Living Room

9. Kitchen dishes provided; along with a small pack of laundry detergent; and two bottles of water (one in fridge, one room temp)

You will not get the beach; however, a great location for shopping, cinema and food court in mall. I didn't check out the hotel amenities though, so I can't comment. I would stay again.

Reception is at the entrance of Tower 3. I stayed in Tower 1, 6th floor.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in somerset hotel apartment, 5 nights with my family.
Totally it is very good, apart from breakfast.
I enjoyed to stay in this hotel, specially out door pool.
Rooms are clean and have all facilities, which you feel, your at your home.
Staff are polite and kind.
If I come back to Muscat, will stay in Somerset hotel, for sure.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Somerset was clean, with lots of room. Our family really enjoyed our stay there and enjoyed having access to a washer/drying in the room. The kids enjoyed the pool. Very friendly staff, comfortable beds.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Staying here for 4 nights. So far so good. Very clean. Lovely apartments. Enough space for 4 of us. Cleaned daily. Great location.
Only downside was that we booked early check in but our room still wasn’t ready at 2.30. Apart from that very happy with it - would recommend

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 night on our trip to Oman/Muscat. A perfect option for those not wanting to spend more than double staying at big hotel by the beach. Fantastic staff (Jaylee especially), lovely rooftop pool area, great breakfast, very clean and large rooms. No complaints at all!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cris F