Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$52
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This place is horrendous. I can confidently say the worst place I have stayed in during the 16 years I have lived in the Gulf.
How it has not been closed down by the health authorities is beyond me.
Haphazard check in process and then shown to Room 212 which had enough mould on the ceiling to maintain an immediate visit from the Environmental Health body.
Moved to Room 213 - slightly less mould - still a health hazard. Complain again - offered a smoking room that stinks.
It is now late so hedge my bets and risk the less mouldy room - that has broken chairs; a security lock that has been ripped off; electrical fixtures that are hanging off and a TV that shows channels no one wants to watch - have they heard of MBC/OSN - and two English news channels that were totally corrupted.
One solitary towel in the bathroom - and naturally no spoons or utensils for tea.
Breakfast was a shambles as well.
And they had the nerve to charge over 100 USD a night.

Absolutely appalling and I will be telling the travel agent who booked it for me to take it off their list of properties immediately.

Asked for a taxi in the morning - came down to check - no one at check out or reception and managed to get one myself on the street.

Abysmal!!

Room tip: Just don't go near the place.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
CityCenter H, Manager at City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Sir,

We regret for your Inconvenience caused during Your Stay. We have made a Lot of Changes since you have last visited our Hotel. We make sure your stay would more comfortable you will feel the changes we done to our property. We have confident that your stay would be more comfortable and Memorable. We encourage you to visit us Once more and feel the difference.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had to stay there with my family; as it was close to my residence; some work was going on at my home. The rate that I got was very good for the room. But I regret staying there; as the hotel rooms are in terrible shape; just pathetic. wallpaper is coming off; not enough light in the room; phone wasn't working; not enough light in the bathroom; just terrible.

Room tip: Sorry, I had a very bad experience; no good advice
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,

We regret the Inconvenience caused during your stay with us. We did change our self in the Past Months. It is changed Hotel Know with the difference. If you are in Oman you can visit us and see your self the difference. .

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Very poorly maintained, poorly organized, definitely not a place to spend your money. Asked for the airport drop. They obliged with a warning that I should report at the exact time for the airport drop, else it would be cancelled (in spite of charging extra for the drop). I reported 10 mins before the said time, but the car driver was not to be seen for a full 30 mins. Finally the driver appeared from the hotel's kitchen eating a huge a sandwich which he continued eating with one hand, all the way while driving. The rear seat of the car was full of his stuff, so I was asked to sit in the front. It looked like a private car used to make extra buck. All I can say is, at the end I was glad to leave the place.

Room tip: Please avoid this Hotel
Date of stay: November 2016

Dear Sir,.

We cannot Imagine what was going on. We Regret it we make sure nothing of this sort ever happen in Future. All we can say is We have improved our self from what we are. In case you happen to visit Oman. We are here to show the difference,

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Only plus point is friendly staff....they are ready to help you with all available infrastructure but there is no infrastructure. Though the hotel is well located next to City Center but not at all maintained. It seems that it is in hand of unprofessional management. They don't even have GM, F&B Manager, House Keeping Manager or Chef. They serve all ready to cook food in the breakfast. No hand towels, face towels in the room. No proper tea/coffee set-up, no DTH only local TV channels. Torn and dirty chairs in the room, seepage everywhere. Dirty cars for transfers. Overall just avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank SurendraSharma
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Booked half a day at this hotel, because arrives very early in Muscat, and need to attend an event near the airport. Nice clean room. Nothing fancy. A bed for me and my colleagues to catch an extra few hours of sleep before starting our day at work!

Date of stay: September 2015