Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
TravelocityUS$62
PricelineUS$62
Orbitz.comUS$62
getaroom.comUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located within the main city. It’s about 30min drive to the old town and 40min from the more secluded beaches.

The staff are very good and extremely helpful. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is very clean and tidy.

The hotel is dated and would benefit from a refresh. If you can get past the ascetics, it’s a good place to stay.

They only real issue was the shower, which worked well but the shower head was fixed and at 5’9” I’m not the tallest person. The shower head was at my shoulder height which meant kneeling down to wash my head.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2019

We stayed almost 10 nights in this hotel, nice and clean rooms,good price for room,near to all access, good food and drinks,huge swimming pool and big gym,very helpful reception staff,good facilities and sure we will stay back.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2019

my friend and I had to stay at this hotel due to our long flight transit. the rooms are clean and nice, food was very good - but most importantly the manager was extremely helpful and kind. he always tried to solve our problems with a smile on his face. he also stayed professional and friendly when he had to deal with an annoying group of germans who weren't capable of understanding exchange rates and were being rude to him. overall a very good experience and I can definatly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

I arrived(sami sabi) to the hotel at june 4 2019 at 10:50pm and booked 2 rooms connected 408 and 410 with my wife and 2 kids.
At 11:30pm my wife found first big bug on the bed and called room service so they came and changed sheets only and after 10 minutes another bug appears so they came and killed it
I went to the manager and asked to check out and refund my money what did mr. Kevin said ;”: maybe i bring the bugs with me from DUBAI :) what a funny answer!!!!
He refused to refund my money or even apologize for wht happened only he called his manager who said we cant refund we can change room only and I insisted to check out but he said nothing to be refunded even he didn’t do anything
Bellow is the photo taken from the room on their papers so pls be careful guys it’s not clean and very bad service and specially management and front desk people not cooperative and not talking to guest polite

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ssabi1978
Reviewed 30 May 2019

My 10 days stay in this location-perfect hotel due to my international training and workshop in the same place was significantly remarkable. It has well maintained facilities and service oriented staffs. The everyday lunch buffet was loaded with incredible and sumptuous food selections from the main courses to sweet desserts. My wonderful personal experience truly deserves a worthy-appraisal to the establishment.

Date of stay: April 2019