Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$74
View deal
PricelineUS$74
All reviews business room rooms are nice and clean grand mosque floor reception facilities breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Good facilities in the hotel, comfortable beds, big room with a bit smaller bathroom, friendly staff, very extensive breakfast and nice rooftop bar with a nice view. A little bit noisy rooms due to type of door segregation between rooms.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

Close to the airport.
Couple of supermarkets nearby.
Budget friendly.
Breakfast was good considering the price.
Clean spacious room
Free parking
Good wifi

Gym is not good lacks free weights and benches

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank nkissa
Reviewed 22 February 2020

average mid-range Hotel. Rooms are clean and nicely furnished but small (there might be bigger rooms available). However the room was sufficient enough for me and my needs.
South-side rooms have a view on the ugly next door building and curtains better stay shut.
Hotel is located close to airport (approx. 10 minute drive) and 5 minutes from Grand mosque. It features a spa and penthouse Moroccan restaurant which I both did not try.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Good value for the deal I locked in.

Room tip: north or east rooms for better views
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

Hotel is excellent looks like new brand .Food is awesome. Rooms are spacious. Reception warm welcoming and staff is very polite. We will definitely recommend to my friends and families. Keep rock everytime.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2020

It was first visit to The Secure Inn and I found it wonderful in terms of services and facilities right from check in to check out. I really appreciate the hospitality extended to me during my stay. Neat and clean room, great breakfast and hassle free check in and check out. Being a new hotel so all the facilities provided are modern and suitable for a corporate travelers. Will surely come back and will stay with Secure Inn Muscat.

Date of stay: December 2019