All reviews main island male maafushi resort maldives
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Actually i stayed at end of march 2017. Good enough for transit hotel before go to main island like maafushi or male island. Friendly staff with big smile. But there is no lift for us to bring suitcase. I pay include breakfast. The breakfast is good and yummy. I can ask for additional drink for free. For transit is good.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

If you are arriving late at night, you can try and book Relax Beach Inn. It is very near the market and the bus stop. Room is nice and clean but you have to bring your own tootbrushes and soap. All in all, it is what it is

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2018

For most travelers to the Maldives, Male is not the ultimate destination. Many travelers visit to join one of the many liveabaords for diving or high end dive resorts. I stayed at the hotel for two nights before joining a liveaboard. It is a nice beach side hotel. The staff were overall helpful to my visitor needs. Transportation to and from the airport were provided and the hotel room had wi fi and air conditioning. A small continental breakfast was provided. This place is no frills but a nice alternative to staying on the main island of Male, as it is beachside.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

The Relax Beach Inn was anything but a relaxing experience. If you need WiFi, as do I for work purposes, this Inn is definitely not the place to stay. Zero reliability, frequent drops and I could have done better with an old 1200 baud dial up modem. Airport transfer request was ignored in my booking reservation. Had to call and wait in the unair-conditioned airport. No toiletries at all are provided which may be the norm here as i am currently in my second hotel and none are provided here either. The fixed menu breakfast was as simple as could be--one egg, toast with butter/jam, a hotdog-type meat product, juice, water, coffee if you want. I asked for fruit and was accommodated without question. The room was small. Two pillows with one as large as an oak tree stump, and as hard too. Totally useless. Bottom sheets only and a bedspread for cover--an unsanitary approach. Hot water was so sketchy I avoided showering. The lavatory mirror required stooping to use (i am not a tall fella either). No safe in the room but there was a drawer with a lock that would be easily violated with a screwdriver. Again, useless. The room had a good tv and once i figured out the dual remotes, I could access a few channels easily if I held the remote in a precise location while clicking. There was a wardrobe to hang clothes with a few drawers. The A/C was good. Soundproofing was not so good as hallway noise penetrated the room. There are only narrow stairs to the rooms. The location is very good---a few short steps to the beach. The cafe provides beach seating too. I was very anxious to depart. I do commend the very pleasant staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank R Layne H
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I was stayed there for 2 nights, 22 a 24 June, hotel located just in front of the beach only take less than aminute walk, their staffs really much helpful, especially when I forgot to book an airport pick up, they were super quick picking me up upon my request, room is a bit compact but clean and comfy with lot of window so you can get perfect daylight lighting and sea scent, bathroom is clean and shower water pressure is quiet strong ,again with a ventilation window for good lighting, Cons for me was they don't have in room safety box and the door lock is just a simple door lock.
Other good thing was they have a roof top balcony and that is perfect for just lounging around enjoy the sun light and sea breeze, I've capture many good sunrise pictures and video from there as this hotel facing south east direction, staffs are friendly and the hotel manager (I guess and feel sorry not have the chance to ask his name) allow me very late check out soon after he found my night flight schedule, and charge me nothing, super!

Room Tip: Choose a room with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo