See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for two nights, as we went diving we just need a place to crash for the night. It's ok with decent room service . Wifi was good. May be for a night or two this place is good.
Break fast very poor

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

They transferred us to an unacceptable filthy building with cochroaches, no tv, weak wifi, unprofessional staff, not caring about anything despite my complaints. Prepaid taxi to airport NEVER showed up.
They ruin your holidays!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay in Maldives here! The staff were extremely friendly and keen to have fun with us and made us feel very much at home. Our room was an extremely comfortable place to stay. A modest room with wooden doors. Small windows although the doors open up to a balcony so you potentially could stay here with the doors open during the day. The breakfast is also amazing, fresh fruits, toast, jam, eggs all cooked to order!

Ultimately a great place to stay and base ourselves for 24 hours of exploring Maldives.
100% recommend staying here!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheesy_Monkey
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Horrendous service and terrible room.

I booked and paid for a one night room and return car service from/to airport for my friend. On checking in with my friend at 3am at my location and after midnight in Male, the car was late but she received a phone call that a car was on its way. Good!

I then got a message from her half an hour later saying that she was in a car with 5 strange men in the back, who apparently worked on the Island. She was frantically messaging me, saying they had got into the car after she and the driver had got in.

I called the hotel 'manager' who as woman didn't think it was a problem and she was not helpful, saying the car service took extra airport passengers (which they were not) and didn't seem to care that this had happened, she talked over me and didn't listen. Very novice service standard.

Today, I understand this manager had charged my friend for another car service back to the airport, so for the terrible experience they got double money. I do not recommend this place.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Helen N
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit last time service better than this time.who ever working there they really don't care about customer. When I check in to that place I feel ,is this hotel? .But good thing is room is very nice and clean,wifi is super fast.

main problem is they have no idea what is the hotel and how should care guest, that what I feel.

Breakfast portion was good but consistency of food 0%.toast rock hard, egg and sausage dry and cold. I stayed 4 nights.2nd day I requested what I want but still they give the same .

Date of stay: July 2017