All reviews glass water bottles short drive home away from home standard room lobby area perfect location felt like home warm hospitality wonderful stay comfy bed nice hotel the hotel offers water sports rooms are small guest house ferry terminal close to the airport
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Me and my friends had a fantastic stay at IBH in August 19-24, 2018. We decided to base ourselves in Hulhumale this time and from there, explore the resorts and sandbanks nearby. The hotel itself is clean, charming and environmentally friendly. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They provided round trip shuttle service to the airport as well. Shops, restaurants and the ferry terminal are within walking distance. We felt at home and will definitely be going back to stay here again. Thank you very much for having us!!!

Room tip: Front-facing rooms on the upper floors offer beautiful views of the ocean and some have balconies too.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

As my flight arrived too late for speedboat transfer to my resort I booked two nights at Island beach, which also gave me a chance to visit Male town. I think this is an excellent small Hotel with very friendly staff especially Firu at reception, the driver, all the restaurant staff and their hotel is clean, tidy and they even have free cocktails and canapes on the beach at sunset for in house guests. very nice stay and I thoroughly recommend them

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Donald M
Reviewed 7 August 2018

A trendy boutique hotel with beautiful attention to detail. The staff were very friendly and attentive. They were just a call away, or always present at the lobby and instantly followed up with any request we had, making sure our stay was most enjoyable.
The rooms were well maintained and clean. The glass water bottles and toiletries with wooden stoppers were a nice touch and a great start to moving towards a more eco-freindly business. The hotel is just a few steps from the beach, and also has a beach area with shaded tables and chairs if you wish to recline in the open air. Inside, there is a terrace to enjoy the ocean views and a game room if you are looking for some entertainment. It is also close to some of the really nice restaurants in Hulhumale'. Perfect for a nice, relaxing low-key weekend away.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The room are very clean with all the facilities and equipments.

The food are delicious.

I love the staffs. They were very friendly and they took really great care of me because I was down with cough, flu and clogged ears on the day of arrival. They made their natural remedies for me every morning and night during my stay there. They will keep checking if I am feeling better.

I got sunburnt and they provide aloe Vera for me to sooth my skin.

It’s also walking distance from the ferry terminal and there are a lot of restaurants and water sports around the hotel.

I miss them.

Facility is good
Comfortable
Spotlessly clean
Lovely staff
Nice beach view from the hotel
Located near by airport and shopping place
We loved our stay in hotel
Great budget hotel in good location

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple