See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Whilst we were in Hulhumale our first time, we popped in to see the hotel we thought we would be staying at - only to be told that the hotel had changed hands and our booking would not be recognised by the new owners (Sunny Suites) and that the old Fuana Inn were now putting people into Noomoo. We were not contacted or advised. It took several emails to Agoda to get action and they finally offered us some alternatives, one of which we booked. Extremely disappointing for them to not contact their existing bookings! Lucky we checked it when first arrived!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DiannesReviews
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This name no longer exists. The building previously called fuana is now called sunny suites which looked nice but we were put in a hotel called noomoo which is nice but we weren't aware of these changes.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Vacays4life
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I think the sheets were not changed. The shampoo and conditioner bottles were half-full, meant that somebody stayed there and the staff didnt clean and replace everything. There was a foul smell from the fridge. Breakfast was served cold. TERRIBLE!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Definitely you will not get a luxury level of comfort. Just your basic temporary stopover inn. Serves free breakfast to get the day. rooms are either ocean view or no-view, other than that, rooms are basic.

Room Tip: ok for overnight stay
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I booked this hotel through dive center package tour.
It is OK for only sleeping and taking shower.
I stayed 4th floor room, the sight is not good because my room is not face to beach.
It is to be able to endure but in the bath room there are small ants.
Ground floor restaurant there are lots of mosquito at breakfast.
Location is good, and staff are good.
But check out day, though my package included airport transportation,they forgot it.
So firstly they said tha vehicle is not available, you should take a bus or calling a taxi which cost is 10 USD.
I complained, after that they checked my booking and they tried to arrange a taxi without apologize.
Wi-fi connection is poor.
This hotel main guest is Chinese.
If you look for good hotel, I cannot recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo