If like us you arrive in the Maldives too late to go to your actual resort - you'll find yourself looking somewhere to stay the night near the airport. This place fit the bill for us.
- Close to airport and efficient free airport transfer on arrival (met by the hotel staff).
- No ferry required as on Hulhumale not Male so easy 10 min drive
- Rooms basic but had A/C and satellite TV
- Had all our seaplane details and dropped us back off at airport following morning all on time and they even helped us check in at the seaplane terminal
- Cheap compared to others we looked at
- Free breakfast
- Rooms are pretty basic and small - fine for 1 night for us but luxury this is not
- Area around the hotel still really a building site
- Doors are pretty thin...if you're not getting up early you'd probably be woken by others moving around. Not an issue for us as we were up and heading out to our island by 9.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fuana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuana Hotel Hulhumale
- Fuana Inn Hulhumale, Maldives