US$86
US$70
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$79
PremierInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$107
US$96
US$63
Bawn Lodge(Chester)
US$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$95
US$92
US$107
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Chester Court(Chester)
US$115
US$105
Shenley Lodge(Chester)
TripAdvisor
1,390 results
All reviewsjoanne wilcoxcolonic hydrotherapymaster suitegirls nightsteam roommassive bathroomsuperior roomchanging roomslight lunchmy partnerlovely hotelwalk in showerafternoon teawedding venuelounge areaevening mealwedding reception
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Just had 4 nights here ,
Lovely setting and staff are very helpful ,
We had 2 junior suites , lovely rooms ,
Been critical ,no shelves in the walk in shower , so can be awkward to shower
Thankfully we was not disturbed by the workmen who are there refurbishing parts of the hotel ,
Breakfast was good , mostly table service , but one day was buffet , which I do prefer
Plenty of car park spaces ,, swimming pool was good but was cold on one occasion
Have booked for Christmas for a longer stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Gary I, General Manager at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear slboy

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have noted the points that you have made – your feedback is very valuable to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crabwall Manor at Christmas.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I attended a hen party weekend with 13 other ladies at the Crabwall Hotel and Spa. We had bed, breakfast, lunch and two days in the spa. It was one of the best spa weekends i've ever had. From the minute we arrived we were looked after and nothing was too much trouble. Our rooms were great, much bigger than the average hotel rooms and the bathrooms were very spacious too. The rooms were full of character and very clean. We were all in rooms next to each other which allowed us to mingle and socialise freely. The Spa experience was also great. The staff were very attentive and the facilities were faultless. The treatments were particularly good and I highly recommend the Indian Head Massage. We had a buffet lunch which was extremely good and plenty of food. I would highly recommend this venue for hen parties or any girly get together.

Room Tip: Rooms 41 to 46 excellent and very spacious
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank debbiecolwynbay
Gary I, General Manager at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear debbiecolwynbay

Thank you for your review. My team and I are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and enjoyed your experience in our Spa

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Crabwall Manor very soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

From arrival to departure our 2 night stay exceeded our expectations.
We were a party of 12, on arrival we were all all upgraded to Superior rooms.
All rooms appeared to have been recently refurbished, they were spacious and clean.
We were certainly looked after especially by Cybil, nothing was too much trouble, she managed to combine a professional approach in a very personable manner.
We made full use of the Spa & Treatments which again were excellent
We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Worth paying extra for Suoerior Room although no air conditioning so would recommend upper floor
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear osbeard

Thank you for your review. My team and I are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Crabwall Manor very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Recently stayed to celebrate my birthday, on arrival we were greeting with an outstanding welcome from Sam and taken to our suite - room 36 (best room the house) The room was stunning, immaculate and comfy. We had the luxury of Becky doing our massages in the afternoon - her technique was superb and wish I had booked her for the full day!. Throughout our stay, we received the most outstanding service we have ever had and this was thanks to Khalid, Gareth, Matt and Ian. The staff are what make this place so extra special and they are a real credit to the owners. They can not do enough for you. It is rare to find a hotel where you receive such outstanding service right throughout your stay. We cant thank them enough! Food was great and breakfast delicious. Thank to all for an unforgettable experience..

Room Tip: Room 36 is divine
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LymmLife
Gary I, General Manager at Crabwall Manor Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear LymmLife

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Recently returned from a 2-night midweek break at Crabwall Manor, a lovely country house hotel on the outskirts of Chester. We were greeted by friendly receptionists on arrival and were shown to our room. We stayed in a standard double which overlooked a small internal courtyard. The room was sizeable with a large comfortable double bed and a substantial bathroom with walk-in shower.
We were advised on arrival that some major refurbishment and building work was being carried out and to let reception know if we were disturbed by any excess noise, but to be honest we didn’t hear a thing and apart from one open doorway we were oblivious to anything being done. The work was carried out during the day when we were out and about so didn’t affect us at all. The work is due to be completed by July 2018 according to the management.
We ate in the hotel’s restaurant on the first evening and the meal was delicious – we could only manage two courses, it was so filling!
Breakfast was cooked to order and there was a good selection of self-service cereals, fruit, pastries etc. to choose from. Some of the items had gone by the time we went up to the buffet table, but staff were quick to replenish them when asked.
Husband used the hotel’s spa and said it was very nice.
Would happily stay there again if we visit the area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol H

Dear Carol H

Thank you for your review. My team and I are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Crabwall Manor to see our new rooms when they are finished and our refurbished treatment rooms.