“10/10 customer service”
Review of Cafe Froot

Cafe Froot
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Semaphore
Reviewed 11 November 2016

I had to get my lunch early today for work so quickly ducked out (before 9.30) and went to a different cafe (closer to work is the only reason I chose it) I stood at the counter and everyone ignored me so I left, I am so glad i did! I ran down to froot and the lovely gentleman took my order for a baguette to take away and advised me that they weren't made yet but they would make one for me, no more than 2 minutes later it arrived!

The baguette was huge and full of delicious chicken and avocado, such great value too.

Best baguette and coffee I've had in the area, so thank you Cafe Froot.
I will be back!

1  Thank Madeleine B

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

The coffee is always good here which is why I return. This particular occasion I asked to have the smashed avocado (minus the eggs as I'm allergic) I thought maybe it might be slightly cheaper but was told no it would be the same price by the lady serving, so I settled on having the homemade beans on toast. My friend ordered the brushcetta.

The food was okay- not amazing. The water bottle we got for the table had a big blob of what looked like cream near the spout.

The girl who was serving seemed to not be able to understand what I had said when I ordered a freddo frog and had been given a chocolate biscuit, she was adamant she was giving me a freddo frog!
The manager corrected her.

I'll probably still return for the coffee and get a different meal (maybe the bircher muesli which I've had there before and is tasty)

1  Thank KimberleeJade
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Fantastic coffee and brilliant service. Philip and staff always friendly and nothing is too much trouble

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here as our young daughters wanted pancakes for breakfast. They weren't disappointed! 3 large pancakes with 2 rashers of bacon and maple syrup and butter for $11 . They loved it! I had a great creamy coffee and hubby had a fresh green smoothie. Highly recommend and we'll be back for sure before we leave town ✔✔

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Visited Cafe Froot with wife and two friends. Disappointed with the length of service when the Cafe was not busy. We were about to get up and go elsewhere as had to wait far to long for service. Disappointing as friends recommended the cafe to us. Hopefully it was a one of