Driftwood Motel(Wheatfield)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The campground has all hook ups except cable. It is dirt/some gravel pads and minimal. It is clean in bathrooms and laundry room but has approximately 10 feet between campsites...too close for comfort. If you are looking for parking, sightseeing and convenience. You found it.

Room Tip: Not a hotel alyhough hotels are nearby.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were heading back home from a vacation, and wanted to stop in Niagara Falls for a couple nights. I tried 3 other places first, and they were all full. I was fortunate to get a site here on short notice since we'd be coming in during the long holiday.

Honestly, this place is quite nice and very clean. They had very clean bathrooms/showers and a very clean pool. It was quiet here at night too.

The sites are small, but fortunately we didn't have anyone on either site next to us during our stay. They were originally going to put us on a different site, but I didn't like how close the large tent on the site next to us would have been, and I didn't want someone making a fire that close to my camper either. We were given a couple options for other sites, so we took a different one that worked out better for us.

I was happy to get a site on such short notice, but I do feel that the price was pretty high per night. Also, they are wrong about it being 6 miles from the Falls---it's more like 10 miles away.

Overall, it was a nice place to park our camper during our stay.

Room Tip: This is about 10 miles from the Niagara Falls State Park area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

we stayed here for our weekend trip to the falls. we took our rv and they gave us a very close spot to the bathrooms and showers. which are very nice also! was rather impressed with them. if you're a good Sam member you'll get your spot cheaper!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The campground is next to a busy road. At the time I was there, the road was under construction, making it difficult to pull in and out. The campground is small, but neat and clean. The owners are friendly and helpful. The main draw back was the cost per night. It was the most expensive RV Campground in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This is the cleanest campground I have ever visited. The people are so accomodating and kind. The bathrooms and showers are SO clean! To be honest it is nicer than many hotels in the American Falls area. Absolutely wonderful!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple