2,105 results
All reviews jean christophe special thanks room service business trip deluxe room business district metro station excellent breakfast huge shopping mall mini bar grande arche public transport eiffel tower louise clarisse paris romaine
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Great staff helpful concierge waiting to help you from the moment you arrive. Big luxurious rooms with comfy beds and clean modern bathrooms with plenty of lovely toiletries on offer. Kettle and tea/coffee capsules (only enough for two) and the tiniest cups so no good for tea. Free wifi with large desk and multiple plug sockets for UK and european plugs.

Restaurant is great with more friendly staff and they do express breakfast in the bar area if you dont have time to sit in main
Restaurant for breakfast. You can leave via door from restaurant on 2nd floor but would be good to have an express check out box there.

External escalators havent been working lately although they are not the responsibility of the hotel but does mean you have to carry your luggage down all the steps to get to reception.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Matthieu G, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

It is such a pleasure to receive your wonderful comment further to your recent stay at Pullman Paris La Défense.

Dear lisag1971,

I was thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us: the room, the breakfast and as well as the service provided by all the staff members !
Please be assured that I was delighted to share your kind words with all the teams who were, just like me, so proud to read your message.

I am sorry for the inconvenience concerning the external escalators, be assured that we do our maximum to minimize the inconvenience.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Parisian home that is now yours!

Sincerely
Directeur Général

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Location : very good (near Mall & Metro)

Room: Clean and Comfortable

staff : very friendly

Weakness : hasn't swimming pool and Small Dining

I recommend everybody to book this hotel at the pullman la defense.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ali880077,

It is such a pleasure to read a comment like yours!

I shared your comments with the whole team, they were very pleased.
Taking care of our clients is more than a job for us, it is a passion.

We hope to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel with nice rooms.
The room are splendid and also the service. Jean-christophe was a great person with his smile and his services. I recommend too everybody to book there hotel at the pullman defense. With the all recommendations that I saw on tripadvisor I was satisfied that I booked also at that same hotel. So please just contact Jean-christophe and you will be satisfied :).

Trip type: Travelled solo
Matthieu G, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2016

Dear Abdel,

Reading your comment, I am so proud of the team of the hotel!
Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us such a beautiful feedback!

Our job is a real passion and it is a pleasure to know that your experience was up to your expectations.
And of course Jean Christophe will be more than happy to welcome you back at the hotel!

All the team of Pullman Paris La Defense hope to see you again soon in our Parisian home that is now yours,

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Have been here a number of times, and it remains my number 1 choice when visiting customers at La Defense. You get everything you expect from a Pullman hotel.
Only the breakfast is still pretty chaotic, and noisy. Since my last visit, they have now installed a juicer in the middle of the breakfast room. Very healthy and tasty, but also very noisy...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your comment and for your loyalty!

It is a real pleasure to read that we are your choice number 1 concerning hotels in La Defense.
However I am sorry that the experience you had at breakfast was not up to your expectations. I understand totally, the noise can be disturbing, please accept our sincerest apologies.

We have put in place the juice maker so you can begin the day in an healtyy way and with dynamism!

We hope to welcome you again very soon,

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Very enjoyable three night stay which we booked through Secret Escapes. Our standard room was very large and comfortable. Excellent choice at breakfast. Very friendly staff including the doorman who always greeted us with a smile and a few words. Ideal location for La Défense and for Courbevoie which is twinned with Enfield where we live.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and your amazing feedback!
We are so proud also that our city is twinned with yours!

We are glad to see that you appreciate our hotel and especially our perfect location, the comfort of the room, the quality of the breakfast and overall our quality of service.
I will share your comment with the team who will be delighted.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon,

Best Regards,