1,880 results
All reviews relaxation room shopping mall cnit building business district hotel is located business hotel metro station grand arch business trip tourist attractions grande arche cdg airport taxi driver croissants paris concierge thumb
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Good location near public transport and large shopping centre. Easy to get into the historical heart of Paris with a reliable train system. Ideal for a family. Staff were extremely helpful and all spoke fluent English. This is great if you have young kids that could require medical attention. Only negative relates to rooms requiring better lighting.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Margaret W,

I am glad to read that our hotel was overall to you and your family's convenience.

I have well noted your feedback regarding the lighting in your room and would like to inform you that our engineering department is currently working on an improvement project regarding this matter.

I do thank you again for your valuable comments and look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Well, considering that this is a Hilton Hotel, the service was really terrible. Front desk staff was not willing to help the guests and the concierge was not working (unaceptable if we consider that we are in PARIS!!!!).
When I arrived there was no in room menu and it took more than an hour for the hotel staff to deliver it after I made 3 phone calls..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Yuki_Kato,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent stay in our Hotel.

It is with great concern that I read that your stay with us was not to your satisfaction, for which I sincerely apologise. Indeed, I have observed your comments regarding the overall quality of our service and especially regarding any lack of willingness to assist you in a timely manner. Rest assured that I have already discussed this matter with all of my heads of departments in order to make improvements and ensure that this does not re-occur.

I hope that despite this experience you will not be deterred from returning to the Hilton Paris as we would very much welcome the opportunity to redeem ourselves and prove to you that your experience was the exception rather than the rule.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

amazing hotel location, service and rooms. The staff are very hospitable and the location is just next to a massive shopping center. the hotel itself has great conference facilities and a very good restaurant. very close to train station

Dear Rishu M,

I would like to thank you for having stayed in our hotel on the occasion of your business visit to Paris.

I am glad to read that everything went well throughout your stay and that our team and service fully met your expectations.

Thank you again for choosing our property! All of the team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

hotel is at excellent location and overall experience was very good quality of food was very good and internet access was very smooth and staff was very courteous in handling the issues Would like to saty again if travelling to paris

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2016

Dear ajay1969delhi,

Thank you very much for providing us with such a nice feedback. I am glad to read that our hotel and service fully met your expectations on the occasion of this business' stay.

I hope then to have the pleasure to welcome you back for a future visit to Paris.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Perfect location for a first timer in Paris! Getting to the City Center was a breeze - the Metro was just few feet from the hotel. The restaurant recommendations from the Concierge exceeded my expectations!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Katherine W

Dear Katherine W,

I am pleased to read that you found our hotel convenient for your first stay in Paris and that our Concierge's advise perfectly answered your request.

Your comments mean a lot to us and I do thank you for that.

All of the team look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay in Paris.