“23rd Wedding anniversary meal”

Ephesus Mediterranean Grill & Meze Bar
Ranked #10 of 169 Restaurants in Orpington
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Short notice booking but lovely staff managed to help out.
On arrival met with two glasses of bubbly and congratulations on our anniversary, quickly seated in an intimate corner.
We ordered hot meze sharing platter for two, and for main i ordered mixed meats which came with rice and salad. My husband ordered steak which came with potatoes and side salad, we also had a bottle of wine.
The staff were lovely, they turned the lights down a little to create a romantic atmosphere and played music to match the mood.
We werent going to have dessert but we were persuaded, when it arrived it was thoughtfully decorated in a heart shaped style and was amazing.
The staff truly made it an anniversary to remember, definately 10 out of 10!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Any evening drop in ... last minute meal out food was good and the live musician who played a good range of easy listening music at just the right volume to allow chatting or if you preferred as a few did, a dance with the wife..

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Never judge a Book by its cover!!! This little Restaurant doesn’t look much from the outside, and at 17:30 in daylight it can look a little untidy, but, wait!!!

I was staying at the local Premier Inn and didn’t want their bland “Thyme” restaurant menu, so........ looked elsewhere.

The food here is Superb!!!! Visited on a ‘quiet’ Tuesday evening, I had a fantastic meal, took two cold Meze and one hot Meze as a starter, I know greedy, so what lol!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Mixed grill as a main, I had the mixed Meze (described above) at the same time, delicious!!!

I ordered a Liqueur and a Turkish coffee, the surprise, four tiny pieces of Turkish Delight, mmmmmmmm yummy!!!!

My last piece of advice if you visit this Restaurant is, save room for the Baklava, I’ll say no more!!!!

I hope you have the same experience here as I did, it’s a hidden gem, good luck!!!!

1  Thank Chris0109
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I took my dad here, for lunch, he has been to this restaurant quite a lot in the past. But, it is a 'New Ephesus' a family run restaurant. The family team are very friendly and enthusiastic, to make you enjoy your meall. The fixed price menu is 'exceptional value', food is nicely presented, excellent quality, and great portions. Friday and Saturday has live music according to the card, also takeaway is available, at discount. It appears to have a known regular clientele.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

It's a mix of Greek and Turkish. Portions are a good size, the Turkish wine is excellent value and the free Turkish coffee was very welcome.

£48 for two including wine, main courses a soft drink and tip. Excellent value.