All reviews bob evans gas station pool area morning breakfast bed was very comfortable hot tub mcdonalds
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Room was fine but I felt it was over priced. Downsides are price, no elevator, 18 open stepped staircase, no refrigerator, no microwave, and only one ice machine which is located on the first floor. I would probably stay again if I couldn't find anywhere else cheaper or better. Pack lightly so upstairs lodging is easier.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Grand Rapids North - Walker, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Laura M,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention We take all reports of lacking service, with amenities and accommodations seriously, particularly those that you have raised. We hope that during your next stay, your expectations will be far surpassed!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this location many times. The owner is a very nice gentleman.
However, I have suggested to him to upgrade is tv channel selection as 1/3 is sports, 1/3 is like CNN news and the rest isn't very good.
So if you're not into to sports or continous news, tv is out.
This past stay, May 8th 2018, the desk clerk was somewhat rude. In stead of processing my room request, she first checked her phone for messages or whatever.
It's like she was doing me a favor by serving me. I think her name is Lola. I travel Michigan quite a bit, but I will have rethink about staying at this facility again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tom P

Dear Tom P,

We are apologizing for the rudeness that our staff showed during your stay with us. We do not tolerate such kind of behavior from any of our staff and management.You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Room was clean . Staff was ok . place was older needing a little love but not bad. Did the job for the money. Was not happy about them putting me upstairs when I requested lower level with bowling balls.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Polockpete40,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a completely comfortable stay at our hotel we are now informed the management about your concerns regarding with your request which didn't grant your comfort and convenience are our top priorities.I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that we are correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits. 888

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Quiet, clean and secure. No problems at all with this hotel. Easy to find, friendly staff and nice and quiet. The breakfast was a little sparse, but it was free.

Bathroom was aged, but worked just fine.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear onezendad,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our Quality Inn Grand Rapids North - Walker hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five
star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We also appreciate your ideas for improving our breakfast service , and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This place is hard to find from the road - not great signage. We were overcharged (only by $5, but still), and had to fight kinda hard to get the rate we had previously negotiated. The place isn't particularly clean. We found a cheese curl between the mattress and the head board on our room (wtf?), The bed and pillows were comfy enough though, and we slept well. The free breakfast was pretty great. The workers were very helpful and kind. It was ok to stay here one night and for ~$90, maybe we would come back.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Colleen K,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments to our breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again!