“Want Breakfast for Dinner?”

Corky's Kitchen & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Ladera Ranch
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Corky's has a full menu full of lunch and dinner entrees, which have a lot of tasty selections, but when you feel like breakfast food for dinner, they offer it up........24 hours a day. The breakfast burrito, pancakes, waffles and combos are all quite good. Yes there is a better breakfast place not far away that I have reviewed, but they close at 2pm.

The portions are quite large so be prepared to take home leftovers. Although I find many times that restaurants that serve up average fare like to use big portions to attract customers, but Corky's food is really better than just average.

A lot of people come for the pies, which are pretty tasty and worth taking home a slice or a personal pie portion.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

A cozy diner with great family atmosphere. Service is great, and so close to home. Dinner or breakfast, the food is plentiful and nutritious. Try it!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve had breakfast and dinner here, and it is perfectly decent for those meals. The pies, however, are delicious and the main reason a lot of people come here. I’ve had Apple and Chocolate and was not disappointed. For pancakes, though, you’re better off going to Stacks.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I have been to the Corky's in Ladera Ranch 20 times and had excellent service until TONIGHT.

We arrived around 9:15pm and ordered 1 hamburger at 9:25pm. There was only 4 tables with customers. There was over 10 employees working. Twenty minutes later we did not get 1 hamburger. We noticed 2 tables that arrived after us but got their food. I finally went up to the waitress to ask what happened. I stated did they forget our order, she stated no and it is coming out. I walked back up 5 minutes later and she stated that it will take another 5-10 minutes. We decided 30 minutes into this just to leave. I fully understand that they might have forgot our order.

The reason I a writing this review is the poor customer service. The waitress stated it was the cooks fault she turned in the order. I mentioned to her that she should not blame the cooks you all work together.

In the customer service world the waitress should have apologize and comp our sodas. The waitress went our of her way to be rude and argumentative. I was shock the blame she continue to blame the cooks.

Corky's Management should review customer service standards with this waitress.

First Review Ever

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Nice clean restaurant with many food choices. I had the biggest double bacon cheeseburger. It was very good and it was so big that I could not eat all of it. They have something called straw onions and they are similar to onion rings but they are thinner and lightly battered. A manager came by our table and he overheard us asking about them. Minutes later he came back with a sample plate on the house. They were great. The Manager and our Server were nice and helpful. I will go back for sure.

Date of visit: October 2017