“Lovin Lola's”
Review of Lola's Cafe

Lola's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Ladera Ranch
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Description: Eclectic ~ Fresh ~ Community ~ Independent ~ Caffeinated... Espresso, Coffee, Teas -- house made syrups... Cold Brew Coffee on tap. Wine, Beer & Mimosas. Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free options. Soups, salads, dressings - all made in house. As many organic ingredients as possible. No nitrates, nitrites or growth hormones in the meats & cheeses. Owned & operated by Matt n' Ava - husband & wife who reside in Ladera Ranch. Hope to see ya'll soon... Cheers! p.s. kitchen closes daily at around 2:30pm but we're open for many fresh items until 5p, Tu-Sa. We close around 2:30p Su-Mo.
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Avocado Toast on baguette is delish. The little lemon drizzle and hot peppers were perfect! Their Lavender Chai Latte was also spot on. Great place to chat.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Lola's is wonderful. A real small town feel. Everything is sourced locally and grown here in Orange County. Food is served fresh and prepared to order.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We visited Lola's unexpectedly one Sunday during a four week holiday to California from London. Having eaten out consistently for three weeks our bar was high and Lola's met it on every level. I found myself saying 'this is the best brunch I have ever had'. Matt and Ava who run it are wonderful people too, who have a inspiring story behind the set up of it all. Go visit and say ask them all about it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great surprise. Charming little restaurant I’ve been here several times for weekend breakfast/brunch. Love the avacado toast and coffee drinks. I am thrilled to have such a cute place in the neighborhood. Whenever I have out of town guests I always bring them here

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Lola's reminds me of hip places in Brooklyn, N.Y. The food is interesting, organic style, and delicious. The place is small, so I recommend that you plan to visit on off times because many others have found and visit this unique restaurant.