1. Great position in a gated quiet park, with lovely view of Rodney bay and boats on water and sunsets with a quiet g&t on the veranda
2. Good pool and very short walk from apartment , only we used in time we were there and was lovely after a hot day exploring
3. Apartment has everything needed .... small but plenty big enough for two people
4. Car hire is an advantage for apartment position to fully explore island and make holidaying a little bit easier re supermarkets and lovely evening swims in the Caribbean Sea
5. Gwynn is really helpful and Cheli the housekeeper always accessible
6. Check out the fish market in Gros Islet .... follow signs for 'community market' and go right to end of the road and turn right ( beats chicken) and the local bakery on the left as go to apartment has lovely batons and croissants( make sure you get there early like all bakeries runs out )
Thanks Gwynn it was a lovely break and we know where to go to find things ....we will definitely do a return visit ... please thank Robert for his help Annie
Great apartment with fantastic mountain and sea views nestled in a beautiful and well maintained tropical landscaped garden. This well equipped apartment has all the comforts of home with the added bonus of super Wifi.. We were able to fully relax in the knowledge that any problem we might have had was only a telephone call away from being sorted by the local house keeper. As a gated community we felt 100% safe and secure. Within walking distance of beach we could use the community swimming pool if feeling lazy.
Brilliant location with spectacular views. Home away from home with everything you need for a fantastic vacation in beautiful St. Lucia.
Short drive to all the major attractions in the north of the island and within easy access of several beaches.
The house was clean and well maintained and the housekeeper Cheli was extremely helpful. Gwynn the owner, responded quickly to any questions and provided a lot of useful advice for her guests.
The home is in a gated community which has it's own pool - which we used a lot.
We thoroughly enjoyed the home and local area, especially Rodney Bay, Pigeon Island, and Plantation Beach.
We highly recommend this lovely, cosy getaway for 2 in paradise!
We hope to visit again. Thanks Gwynn for all your help and lending us your sweet villa for our vacation.
Beautiful location perfect for .2 quiet discrete position Equipped with everything you could want Service is impeccable I can't recommend this too highly Its Heaven
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|