Cap Maison(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
US$536
Hotels.com
Royalton Saint Lucia(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
US$881
TripAdvisor
US$1,197
US$731
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$87
US$72
Hotwire.com
Villa Ocean View(Cap Estate)
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,647 results
All reviewsle sportbody holidayspa treatmentstao restaurantpiano barcariblue restaurantwellness centrecommunal tabletai chifitness classescariblue windowsgolf lessonsluxury ocean view roomincluded treatmentssolo travellerpersonal trainingwater sports
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Much has been said about this place. Believe all the good things that are said. They're true. Rather than repeat the usual praise I thought I'd mention something different that shows just how deep the quality of the place goes. How often do the room cleaners stop to talk to you and genuinely want to know how you are? The whole place is looking out for you and wishing you well. This is a very welcoming hotel. And of course, the activities are many, the rooms are great, the spa is one of the best and if your single there's a communal table where you're always welcome for dinner. Plus the drinks are free

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Neville S
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Neville,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your words and the recognition of our team's hard work and effort to make you feel welcome and deliver a 5-star service. We are also happy to know that you enjoyed our activities, rooms, Wellness Centre and the ability to join the communal table to meet fellow travelers and like-minded guests.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

3 of us came for the day to do watersports - at USD 70 each for the day and including waterskiing, tube rides, paddle boards, sailing lessons, kayaking, and windsurfing this was an absolute bargain.

The staff were very attentive and the resort itself looked good - not sure I could spend a whole week there without leaving but they definitely make a good impression for one day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlotte K
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hi Charlotte K,

Thank you very much for your review. Our watersports team is indeed great. They are very knowledgeable and also helpful and friendly. We are happy to read that you were able to try some of our watersports. Our activities, and offerings at our Wellness Centre are outstanding too. We hope you can stay with us at BodyHoliday in the near future.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

From the greeting to the good bye this was an exceptional experience. ALL staff are there to make your vacation memorable and all have a YES attitude- ie. at the Tao restaurant, the bar tender asked what I'd like. I asked if he had guava juice. He didn't but asked if I could give him 3 minutes, he'd go fetch some fresh guavas from another restaurant and make the juice for me, which he did. My wife was coming down with a cold, and was cured by the Deli team's special Ginger shots which they had waiting for her each day, knowing she'd be coming. The Body Guards lead activities and are there to ensure you're having a good time. They'll play sports, talk, hang out, dance, and introduce you to other guests if you're looking to meet others. (lots of singles come). Corporate culture starts at the top and kudos to the owners on bringing Pascal on board. He truly cares about the guests and the staff as well. He worked all 10 days and nights we were there and you could see his passion for every detail being just right. I could go on and on about spa treatments, tennis, yoga and other instructors, great snorkelling and diving, great quality and selection of equipment to play in or on, super clean beautiful beach and beach staff who go above and beyond to serve you food, drinks, move chairs to the shade.... Other shout outs to Felix in the gym whose lessons we recorded, Body Guards Kenneson, Donna, Marlene, Shawn. Bar team led by award winning Sydney (Silver medalist in all of Caribbean), and the housekeeping staff who were first rate.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Luxury Ocean Front room. Very spacious with king bed, large modern bathroom and balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ivey1982
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear ivey1982,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review. It is really nice to hear what a fantastic time you had at BodyHoliday. We are happy to know that the BodyHoliday team did everything in their power to show both you and your wife a great time at our wellness resort through our fitness offerings, service at Tao and the Deli, snorkeling and diving, training sessions with Felix, and much more! We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at BodyHoliday

We are looking forward to welcoming you again for the second time of many visits!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This is my third trip to the BodyHoliday. I was excited to celebrate my birthday here with my daughter and friends we made last year and the year before.
We enjoyed the classes and spa treatments as usual. We love the fact that we can workout hard and have a relaxing massage and enjoy the beauty of St Lucia.
As always I log into the webroom online to announce if we’re celebrating something special and that I’m allergic to shellfish.
On my birthday we arrived at Tao. Not only did I mention to the lady seating us and to our server, my allergy. My daughter did as well. I ordered a chicken spring roll. Someone else ordered spring rolls with shrimp. I started to eat my food and noticed that it did not taste like chicken. I picked up a spring roll and lo and behold, there was shrimp. I had my epipen and I immediately took prednisone. We advised the staff of the terrible error. They apologized and said it was “a serving error”. No kidding Sherlock!!! I thank God I had no significant reaction. They really need to take care, the next person my go into anaphylactic shock and die.
We also made reservations for Windows. I did not remember that there was a theme night and when I made the reservations, it was never mentioned either...you guessed it Seafood night. Instead of leaving, I had to pay for a different meal which did not include the inclusive seafood. Had I known, we could’ve gone a different day or someplace else. $65 I should not have to pay.
We also had an issue with the airconditioning. Ours went out Friday night so I called the following morning. The maintenance man came out quickly. He said he’d be back at 10am. We left the room and when we came back, the AC was still not working. I called several times and several different people were to contact me. Finally later that evening, we were moved to a different room supposedly with working AC. Well when we got there, it did not work either. Now this is about 12 hours after my initial call and it seemed that they were unaware that their AC plant was down. I’m sure if they had known the plant was down, they would not have moved us and our 5 bags for our 10 day stay to another room. We were given 2 large fans. The AC was “fixed” by Monday evening. It was warmer in our room than outside. There was a terrible smell emanating through the room after fixing their system. I awoke 2 days with migraines because of the humidity and the smell. I finally spoke to a manager. He offered apologies and nothing else. I spent a little under $16,000 (included my airfare) for this trip. If you read through the trip advisor reviews, there have been intermittent issues with the AC since 2015. A partial refund or non-inclusive spa treatment or something should’ve been offered. I came to enjoy my 10 day vacation and relax. I didn’t come to be inconvenienced for 2-3 days with no AC in a room I paid to have AC (I would understand if there was an act of God that caused the problem but it’s been an ongoing problem since at least 2015 per old Trip Advisor reviews) and to be given food I clearly stated I was allergic to. I didn’t feel that the Bodyholiday appreciated me as a returning guest. I travel out of the country at least twice in a year and had planned on the BodyHoliday being one of those destinations yearly; however if they don’t care about what happens to me as a guest perhaps I should reconsider.
I also come to a Caribbean island to experience some of the culture. It appears the British patrons prefer music other than Caribbean music and it is not played much there.
I do plan on going back to St. Lucia but I’m not sure if I’ll stay here again and that kinda saddens me because I have had good experiences there but why should I be loyal to an establishment that doesn’t seem interested in providing me with what I paid for (AC and feeling confident I’m not eating something that might kill me especially when they’ve been made aware)?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank NEURONS2
General-Managers1, General Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear NEURONS2,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our activity offerings, and daily spa included treatments.

However, we do apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory and ensure that all of your comments have been noted.

We are deeply sorry about your experience at TAO. We have put in place new procedures to make sure such terrible mistakes do not happen again.

Regarding the A/C, we have now installed a brand new chiller in order to avoid any future problem with the air conditioning. A backup chiller has also been installed for security. We are confident that the air-conditioning is now solved.

I apologize again for the experience you have described and we hope to see you again at BodyHoliday in the near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

So I've been all around the world, to many places, and this has to be one of my favourites.

The location is great. I'd say the beach and sea are not the best I've had in the Caribbean but they are good.

The hotel caters extremely well for solo travellers. You meet at the bar and then are given a communal table.

Food, drinks and entertainment are all superb. The included treatments are great and the activities world leading.

A really unique offering!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mister_phillie,

We are very happy to hear what a great time you've had staying with us at BodyHolliday, and to hear how much you enjoyed our food, drinks, treatment, and activities offerings.

We loved having you with us and would be delighted to welcome you back to BodyHoliday.