Highly recommended and couldn't fault anything. Staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem. They even shifted rooms for us as a couple of nights nearby resort had a loud function on.
Room 22 is just amazing but all of resort is great and very well kept. It's a pity St Lucia taxis are expensive and 12USD is minimum charge so recommend rental car if there for more than 3 days as will save money.
Thanks to team at Cap Maison.
PS Your rum punch was awesome but advise avoid local Piton beer as very average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate