“Father's Day and I want a Lobster Roll”

Dipsy Doodle Dairy Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Northfield
Cuisines: American
Description: Thanks all you Doodlers for such a great Summer Season. We are now closed for Fall & Winter and taking a much needed break. We will be back in the Spring when the snow is gone! Most likely end of March or first of April! Have a great winter!!!
Reviewed 18 June 2017

And they have 3 sizes cold or warm. With fries. And a thick frappe (a New England thing) - coffee - of course - but not the raspberry someone else had though that sounds as good. Friendly service, helpful servers.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Went there today with my wife ,93 yr.old mother and 92 yr.old mother in law. We went for ice cream, my wife and the mothers all ordered sundaes, my mothers was hot fudge, there was dribble on the bottom, which she found when she got to the bottom of the cup. Mother in law got a sundae with chocolate syrup, it had three lines of syrup across the top. My wife got a hot fudge and peanut butter on top, she had no hot fudge on it , gave it back and asked to have some put on, they brought it back and she ate the whole thing and never found any hot chocolate at all. I brought my mothers up to the window after she ate the whipped cream and showed it to the two managers and they both said it was on the bottom, i move the ice cream around and showed them that there was none there. the male manager told me that we were unhappy people when we got there and we were still unhappy. I told him we just wanted what we paid for ( expensive at 5.29, you can get a much better sundae at happy cow in Laconia for 4.59 and it's loaded). He said you got your sauces, I said your sign ( right next to me on the window) says if your not happy let us know, if you are go on facebook, I said i'm letting you know i'm not happy and i won't be back and he answer was ( with a waveing of his hand) bye bye.
I also ordered a side of fried mushrooms which were advertised on the outside wall AS $3.99, they rang up at $4.99. When i got my receipt, i saw that i was charged $4.99 i brought it to the young lady attention and she said to the female manager, ( he said the board outside says these are on special for $ 3.99) manager comes over and said she all ready charged your card. I said cancel it and redo the charge, She opened the register and threw a $ on the counter and walked off.
I have never had such poor service in my life and i'm 74. I would urge people to find some place that appreciates their customers.
The only thing under $10 here is the ice cream, a small serving of seafood chowder is $9.99. What a rip off !!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived just before closing. Service was friendly, attentive. Did not feel rushed. Generous portion of whole belly clams as well as fries. Not greasy but crisp. Loved the cole slaw, too. Will return at earliest opportunity.

Thank Stephen Wayne F... B
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We look forward to stopping here on a hot summer day or an after dinner dessert!! Seafood is also very good.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We came upon this place by accident and have been working hard to figure out how coordinate another visit on our way back to Manchester airport.