“Brockhurst day out”

Southern Segway Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 500 acres of parkland, and the truly magnificent Leeds Castle as a backdrop, it is hard to imagine a more picturesque setting for a Segway Tour. For those of you not familiar with the Segway be assured that it is incredibly easy to learn to ride, taking just a few minutes to master. We frequently hear people say that they had no idea how easy it would be, or how much fun. Indeed, it is not uncommon for us to see some of our customers three or four times a year, often bringing friends and visitors along to join them. It is important to note that we have many years experience of operating these tours. This means that we operate within the strict guidelines and safety procedures laid down by the Segway manufacturer. 2013 will be our fifth year at Leeds Castle. We have grown from one standard 35 minute tour with 5 Segways, to now offering two tours ranging from the 35 minute Scenic Tour to a 60 minute Adventure Tour with up to 8 people per tour. We are sure that no matter which tour you choose you will thoroughly enjoy seeing parts of the castle estate from a totally different perspective, as well as views rarely afforded to those who choose to explore on foot. We look forward to welcoming you to your Segway Tour at Leeds Castle, and don't forget your camera!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely great fun, beautiful scenery and staff kind and friendly.
Plenty of parking

"bucket list"
"safety briefing"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can't thank Charlie, Danny and Matt enough for the 'Segway Experience' I had today with my grandchildren. They were very knowledgeable, had great senses of humour and made the day really special. Thank's especially go to Charlie for putting up with all my emails and questions!

2  Thank Diddy4444
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was such a fun experience and I highly recommend! I was a bit nervous as I have never been on a Segway before but both Dan and Matt were reassuring and made us all feel safe. After 5 minutes everyone got the hang of it! Beautiful views of the grounds of Leeds Castle and such a giggle. Will definitely be back during summer time!

1  Thank loveabreak26
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

An excellent Segway experience! Very friendly instructors. Great views of Leeds Castle! Will definitely visit again.

2  Thank Lisa L
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a Segway tour for my nans 70th birthday present. Before hand, I had emailed to ask if they could do something nice for my nan as it’s a big birthday. When we arrived they sung happy birthday, bought a cake and decorated my nans Segway with balloons, which was such a lovely touch and better than what I expected!

Charlie, Dan, Tony and Ben were all so friendly and made you feel so comfortable.

My nan was quite nervous to get on the Segway but Tony stuck by her side and gave her the confidence to continue on the tour!

We had such a lovely experience and the staff definitely helped to make the experience as amazing as it was.

After the tour they advised us of a pub to go for lunch near by called the potting shed, the pub really really nice. Would recommend for some grub after your Segway riding.

I would 100% recommend this experience with this family run company!

Thank you guys!!