“Perfect Honeymoon destination”

Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lipa Noi
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Simply put I don’t think there could have been a better destination for my wife and I to go to for our honeymoon. We started by enjoying their amazing Sunday brunch and ended up staying 3 nights when we had only made reservation for one. Their level of welcoming luxury is second to none. The villas were immaculately clean and gigantic. Lenka made our stay extra special and her staff was attentive to our every needs and wants. Make sure that you talk to Toto if you hang out by the pool, which comes equip with speakers so you can listen to the amazing music while taking a dip, he’ll gladly recommend where to go and what to do while you’re on the island. We both look forward to going back. Thank you very much for your hospitality.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stayed three nights at Nikki Beach Koh Samui as treat for my birthday and I must say it was the highlight of my trip to Thailand. The hotel itself is gorgeous (the long swimming pool is unbelievable), the room & bed were very comfortable and the staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly (I had lots of questions about day trips and things to do on the island and they were super helpful). Also, their Sunday brunch is a must - I'd read a lot about it and I went in thinking: "well, surely it can't be THAT good". Well, I was wrong: it IS that good. Delicious food, amazing variety, great atmosphere. I definitely recommend staying here and if I ever travel back to Samui I'll stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Perfect Stay. Especially the Yoag classes with the Trainer Rain have been excellent.
The pool and the service at the pool is fantastic. The location is also great and the beach is very nice. The Sunday pool party is a must.

Room Tip: Very spacious Garden villa and very quite. It is a very good atmosphere with the palms and trees
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Room is spacious, near lipa noi pier . the best resort in this area . far from chaweng, however free shuttle bus to there is available, (not everyday) . food in a reasonable price . exciting pool area, good for party .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

It’s nice hotel and relax beach club , atmosphere is not ve and cool, pool and beach is very good , nice for friends holiday , and I recommend this place , only negative is food & beverage price so expensive ,

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
16.3 km away
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort
4.1 km away
InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort

Been to Nikki Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!