We were in for honeymoon. It was good especially sunday brunch. Rooms are good. Pillows were uncomfortable. Aircondiation was very loudly. If you want to sea holiday niki is not true place. Because ocean is not clean and the beach is not good. But massage and long pool was perfect. You can swim nigth time with colorful ligths. Cleaning was good. Food menu is very little. Breakfast was okay not very good. Spa center was perfect whose name is golf and mook are very very good at massage. Also in reception whose name is april she is very cute and helpfull. Also live musics and dj performances were very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand