“Couldn't do enough for us”

Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lipa Noi
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Chose this hotel as it was well reviewed and on the quiet side of the Island. A beautiful setting, with instant access to the beach, although this was fairly narrow. The hotel has a large area of sand above the main beach equipped with hammocks and loungers. The site is an open plan one with airy restaurants serving excellent quality cuisine with large portions. The hotel has a reputation on the Island as a party venue and it certainly "jumps" on a Sunday when many people converge for its Sunday Brunch. This was accompanied by DJ and Music but was easy to escape as the hotel staff keep the residential side discretely away from the partying pool brigade. You can see the separate area for guests on their webcam. Complimentary Iced Tea and canapes were provided for hotel guests to relax their way into the beautiful sunsets.
The Bungalows were spotless and scrupulously serviced. Breakfast was from a menu and was served within a few minutes.
Every time we went into the sea, even early in the morning, an ever watchful member of staff was there with fresh towels. The nice thing was that this attention was low key and we never felt pressured or hovered over.Security staff were always quietly around and were keen to lend assistance with parking etc.
The reception helped me hire a car without paying over the odds.
When it came to checking out, the friendly staff helped me print boarding passes and took us to the airport without fuss at 7 am.
All in all the resort has something for everyone, plenty of social/musical life for 'twenty somethings' yet space and peace for the over 60's (us). I would definitely go back without hesitation.

Room Tip: All rooms are identical: little to chose between them.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank pete528

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was there with my parter on Jan for few days. Staffs impress me by drink and cold towel. And they walked us around from restaurant to our room. It was nice to know all over place since first day. Staffs were nice, ladies at reception help us to booked a tour, table from other place and even check motor bike that we rent before let us used it. House keeping were really did good job for cleaning our room, whenever I go back to a room. A clean smell always there. Over all I will recommend to my friends and for sure I will return to stay with you on my next vacation!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank KJeny
BFH1981, General Manager at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you so much, we here at Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our team tries hard to be the best and it's very much appreciated that you are satisfied!
Along with the pool and other amenities, I'm glad you had a chance to utilize our Fitness area as well! We are ready and waiting to serve you again in the future and thanks again!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed one week in a beach front villa. Everything was perfect! Very nice, clean and well-maintained.The fitness center was very good. Breakfast was not buffe and nice. Service was excellent!

Wed and Sun are party days at the pool but if you do not want to join you simply go over top the hotel area and it is rather calm.

Beach is nice and the sand fine.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PatrikArv
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We visited Nikki Beach a couple of weeks ago in January. After a long flight we were greeted by very friendly personnel and got brought to our bungalow. I wouldn’t call them a bungalow more a villa. They had everything somebody would dream of. Very spacious, very comfortable bed and a great shower!

The club area looks beautiful, exactly as I imagined it from the pictures. On the second day the general manager called Andi welcomed us personally. This was a nice surprise. He even had time for a little conversation.

The food was excellent. If I could I would have stayed and would have eaten more but unfortunately there must be a limit. I loved every single meal we had there. Btw, make sure you stay over the weekend and have the Sunday brunch. You will not regret this. The brunch is delicious and they have many different dishes from seafood to sushi to omelets. We were hanging out near the pool from 11 AM until late and enjoying the good atmosphere and the weather. In between you can always jump in the pool or have a swim in the sea, which is very clean. This is how I always imagined the pool parties at Nikki Beach, great DJ accompanied with saxophones and drums. I’ve been told that sometimes they have dancers
too.

From the beach we had a great sunset overlooking the marine national park which is at another island nearby. I think you can book a tour with Nikki Beach but we haven’t had the time for this.

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back soon.

Room Tip: Stay on a Sunday and enjoy the sunday brunch it's so good!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sebastian C
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed there for my birthday and it was just perfect! Peace and serenity... Perfect honeymoon location. Beautiful sunset and well appointed bungalows. Would go back again!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Abby-caddaby

Thanks from all of us here at Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort! Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed everything. Yes, this (sunset) side of the island is more serene than the other side and really is paradise.
What we don't have on this side with bustling activity and all the pros and cons that go with it, we make up for it with what people say is the best beach on the island with pretty much ideal swimming conditions. Hope you'd consider a stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lipa Noi
4.1 km away
InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort
18.1 km away
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort

Been to Nikki Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!