Chose this hotel as it was well reviewed and on the quiet side of the Island. A beautiful setting, with instant access to the beach, although this was fairly narrow. The hotel has a large area of sand above the main beach equipped with hammocks and loungers. The site is an open plan one with airy restaurants serving excellent quality cuisine with large portions. The hotel has a reputation on the Island as a party venue and it certainly "jumps" on a Sunday when many people converge for its Sunday Brunch. This was accompanied by DJ and Music but was easy to escape as the hotel staff keep the residential side discretely away from the partying pool brigade. You can see the separate area for guests on their webcam. Complimentary Iced Tea and canapes were provided for hotel guests to relax their way into the beautiful sunsets.
The Bungalows were spotless and scrupulously serviced. Breakfast was from a menu and was served within a few minutes.
Every time we went into the sea, even early in the morning, an ever watchful member of staff was there with fresh towels. The nice thing was that this attention was low key and we never felt pressured or hovered over.Security staff were always quietly around and were keen to lend assistance with parking etc.
The reception helped me hire a car without paying over the odds.
When it came to checking out, the friendly staff helped me print boarding passes and took us to the airport without fuss at 7 am.
All in all the resort has something for everyone, plenty of social/musical life for 'twenty somethings' yet space and peace for the over 60's (us). I would definitely go back without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand