All reviewsnikki beachsunday brunch issushikoh samuigreat musicpool partydj musicpool suitethe general managerwhite partypool sidehotel guestsgarden villaour honeymoonlong poolnice breakfastfresh coconut
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was there with my parter on Jan for few days. Staffs impress me by drink and cold towel. And they walked us around from restaurant to our room. It was nice to know all over place since first day. Staffs were nice, ladies at reception help us to booked a tour, table from other place and even check motor bike that we rent before let us used it. House keeping were really did good job for cleaning our room, whenever I go back to a room. A clean smell always there. Over all I will recommend to my friends and for sure I will return to stay with you on my next vacation!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank KJeny
BFH1981, General Manager at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you so much, we here at Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our team tries hard to be the best and it's very much appreciated that you are satisfied!
Along with the pool and other amenities, I'm glad you had a chance to utilize our Fitness area as well! We are ready and waiting to serve you again in the future and thanks again!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed one week in a beach front villa. Everything was perfect! Very nice, clean and well-maintained.The fitness center was very good. Breakfast was not buffe and nice. Service was excellent!

Wed and Sun are party days at the pool but if you do not want to join you simply go over top the hotel area and it is rather calm.

Beach is nice and the sand fine.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PatrikArv
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We visited Nikki Beach a couple of weeks ago in January. After a long flight we were greeted by very friendly personnel and got brought to our bungalow. I wouldn’t call them a bungalow more a villa. They had everything somebody would dream of. Very spacious, very comfortable bed and a great shower!

The club area looks beautiful, exactly as I imagined it from the pictures. On the second day the general manager called Andi welcomed us personally. This was a nice surprise. He even had time for a little conversation.

The food was excellent. If I could I would have stayed and would have eaten more but unfortunately there must be a limit. I loved every single meal we had there. Btw, make sure you stay over the weekend and have the Sunday brunch. You will not regret this. The brunch is delicious and they have many different dishes from seafood to sushi to omelets. We were hanging out near the pool from 11 AM until late and enjoying the good atmosphere and the weather. In between you can always jump in the pool or have a swim in the sea, which is very clean. This is how I always imagined the pool parties at Nikki Beach, great DJ accompanied with saxophones and drums. I’ve been told that sometimes they have dancers
too.

From the beach we had a great sunset overlooking the marine national park which is at another island nearby. I think you can book a tour with Nikki Beach but we haven’t had the time for this.

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back soon.

Room Tip: Stay on a Sunday and enjoy the sunday brunch it's so good!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sebastian C
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed there for my birthday and it was just perfect! Peace and serenity... Perfect honeymoon location. Beautiful sunset and well appointed bungalows. Would go back again!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Abby-caddaby

Thanks from all of us here at Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort! Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed everything. Yes, this (sunset) side of the island is more serene than the other side and really is paradise.
What we don't have on this side with bustling activity and all the pros and cons that go with it, we make up for it with what people say is the best beach on the island with pretty much ideal swimming conditions. Hope you'd consider a stay with us again!

Reviewed 26 January 2012

I've just got back from a holiday In Thailand & I must say Nikki Beach Bungalows are highly on my list of recommendations! Everything was of the highest standards. The bungalows were amazing, the service was fantastic, the food was fab I honestly cannot fault anything! The only thing I would say is that it is located in a very quiet & secluded area. So to go out anywhere you would need to get a taxi or hire a car. We stayed there for 4 nights as were travelling around which I think is enough. Not because of the resort itself but because of the location in which it's situated!
Absolutely loved every bit of it :)

• Stayed: January 2012