Sunset Beach Resort is a lovely option if you want to stay in a quieter part of Koh Samui, this place is Taling Ngam. It is a 5 star resort, complete with buffet breakfast, a pool with a bar, you can also order food by the pool. You can walk straight out to the beach.
There is a spa on site, you can borrow bikes and there is a muay thai facility. nearby. We ate in the restaurant too and the food was excellent. There is a well fitted out gym, though you do you workout getting to it, but worth it for the view. It was our honeymoon and they decorated our room with flower petals and a fruit bowl. Rooms are large, ours had a jacuzzi and some are big villas. Staff were lovely and eager to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique resort and spa located directly on the beach front commanding spectacular views of the Koh Samui coast and nearby islands, Sunset Beach Resort & Spa's superbly appointed beachfront villas and sunset rooms sit amidst our private, tranquil spa and gardens where the only sound is the gentle rhythm of the sea. The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam offers 21 uniquely decorated rooms and villas. Sunset rooms are located above reception in a two storey building. Garden villas are positioned around the swimming pool and of course the beach front villas are right by the sand and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Beach Resort And Spa, Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Ban Sabai Sunset Beach Hotel
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Ko Samui, Asia