“Excellent food and ambiente”

Antica Osteria di Via Brandolini
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Solighetto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2015

A friend told us about Antica Osteria and it was really great there. The open fire, the very delicious starters...

1  Thank Margarete W

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

A wonderful gem of a restaurant with a friendly warm atmosphere and familiar ambience. Dishes included ingredients of pork that had been slow roasted over a pit of coals for 6 hours, freshly picked wild asparagus and a very moorish chocolate salami for dessert. One of the things that impressed me the most was the fact that everything was freshly picked prepared nightly and when it had gone, It had gone!! remarkably flavorsome, very traditional, a most memorable experience. I would thoroughly recommend this charming restaurant in the heart of the Prosecco region.

1  Thank MeMyself_and_Dubai
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Second time I visit the Veneto region and second time I go to Antica Osteria. Still being my fauvorite.
After a long trip I went directly there to have dinner and as soon as I arrived my stress went out.

The attention of the family Perenzin first and some proseco, fantastic antipasti, pasta with fresh vegetables and speck and two kinds of meat, made the perfect dinner.

To end, a great variety of desserts!

As I said at the beggining, Antica Osteria di Via Brandolini is a MUST!!

1  Thank mruizesquivias
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This is an old Restaurant with traditional recipes. Food is excellent, quantity are good and place is nice very traditional in venetian style. In summer there is a small garden.

1  Thank Giancarlo C
Reviewed 1 November 2014

we went to a tour with a bunch of friend to the Veneto. A friend had recommended us to go for lunch to the Antica Osteria, but we were totally surprised by the quality of the food, the charming service and the fantastic ambience of the place. Its a must!

1  Thank David N