“Chilean Sea Bass a avorite”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Trinity
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Very good sea food, Chilean sea bass good,and so is cod ,today had brunch, egg with a little crab and vegetables. And toast,think brunch only sundays

Reviewed 27 January 2018

nice place to go, like the decor...the wait can be a little too long at times though. food is good as well as the service

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Don't know what happened but the kitchen seemed to be incredibly slow last night. Our server (Daniel) was terrific, personable and attentive. He apologised for the delay and tried to get our meals but kitchen didn't respond. Finally he got the manager to intervene and that did the trick. He also comp'd our apps which was a nice gesture.
Food was delicious as usual. Wish they would price the Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc more reasonably--A markup of close to 5 times over retail is a bit much! Yes at $49 a bottle it is 5x what I pay for it at Costco and large wine stores!! Needless to say, we don't order it at Bonefish or Carrabba's!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Movie and diner. Car park is full but we manage to get a booth after a short wait.
Staff are great and very helpful. Food is good so is the choice of wine.lots of noise and rather loud music. Prices are high for what you get. 8pm the place was empty.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

We went to Bonefish Grill and I have to say I was not impressed at this Trinity restaurant on Sunday at around 1:00 o'clock where we took Our guests from out of town
They have a Sunday brunch and they are reasonably priced for various egg dishes, etc.
There were a number of people with ill behaved kids.
The person who greets you at the desk was preoccupied and didn't even really LOOK at us...just said I'll be with you in a moment....and it was much more than a moment.
The front desk hostess upset me right off.
And, this is not my usual reaction to things.
We were seated hurriedly....I thought she was pressured and there was no conversation, niceties....just sat us. I did not like her.
The waiter was just .... ok.
I had salmon and asked for it very well done - crispy. It WAS done but moist, too moist for me, but I ate it. The person who brought the bang-bang shimp set it down and didn't interact - I said thank you and she smiled and said you're welcome but was hurried and scurried right off...I was not happy with the experience and neither were my guests. Not for the prices there.

BonefishGrill, Guest Relations Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello,

We feel terrible that we let you down. We'd like to review this further if you could please send us an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Trinity, FL. We then can follow up with you directly.

Leah