All reviews pool area beautiful island our honeymoon from start to finish little touches the owner wonderful greek family fresh fruit what makes this place so special personal service moment you arrive an amazing view melon a true gem sound of the waves the entire island preserves
Reviewed 27 June 2017

It was love at first sight!

Amazing high quality facilities with the most friendly and helpful staff!

Breakfast by the pool with a big variety in local products (they even have local jams, tea, cheese, ham etch.)

Endless view of the Aegean sea and probably one of the most beautiful sunsets in Syros!
Even the bathroom products shampoo's body showers etc. were KORRES (one of the best greek beauty industries with organic ingredients)

One breath away from Kini's beach and amazing restaurants!

Totally worth it!

We cannot wait to visit again, it was for sure one of the best accommodations we have ever had!

P.S. The bed and the pillows were the best we have ever slept in!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nina k
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We arrived at pino di loto and we're greeted by the biggest smiles like we were visiting family. The first thing that hit me was the view, it's simply stunning.
We went up to our room which was divine. Four poster bed, loads of space, kitchenette, sofa, bathroom with lovely products just perfect. It was spotless.
The pool area is so relaxing and their is a day bed, plus loads of loungers with umbrellas.
It is a 5 minute walk down to 3 decent restaurants and.bar, we were there in the quiet season of mid may so it was very quiet but very pretty.
What struck me was everyone was happy and friendly.
We hired a car for 2 days which Terezina the owner organised and it's a beautiful island worth touring around for.
There was a ferry strike which terezina helped us work around. She is a star and makes this place, I felt like I was saying goodbye to a friend at the end.
Oh and How could I forget the breakfast, freshest and nicest orange juice I've ever tasted. Fresh bread, beautiful eggs, fruit, preserves, and cake all freshly made and served with a smile.
This place is heaven and complete relaxation. I LOVED IT, and will be back. Please trust me and book this place if it's available. I'm jealous

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My student daughter and I chose Pino to relax post-exams and work. We had a wonderful four days being looked after and spolied by Terezdina and her little team while enjoying the terraces, pool and Aegean views. When we managed to rouse ourselves and venture out of Pino, Terezdina could always help with tips, for example, taxis and places to eat. We hope to return in 2018.

Room Tip: We both enjoyed the luxury of the bathrobes as we were travelling with the minimum (hand luggage), and complimentary wine. According to the student, the internet access was excellent and better than in the Athenian hotel.
Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

What can we add to what has been said already? Pino do Loto is totally unique and gave us probably the most relaxing holiday we have had ever had. The most exciting thing is to discover that you have a beautiful family in Greece that you knew nothing about! Teredzina, Mary and Marinos are the most delightful hosts you could wish for, and together with Christos they do everything they can to make your holiday something very special.
Thank you.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We went to pino di loto for the first 5 days of our honeymoon and it was heaven! Terezdina was the perfect host. Excellent views, delicious breakfast and only a short walk from Kini beach. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing holiday!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple