“Great Lunch on a Sunday Afternoon ”

Ammazza Gin Garden Sede Indiana
Ranked #3 of 201 Restaurants in Envigado
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch around 3:00 in the afternoon for lunch. I ordered the Pulled Pork pizza and it was pretty good. It had personality. My wife liked the risotto and the Tuna Salad someone else had was good too. Service was friendly and prompt. the ambiance is ok, normal you might say. Overall a good experience and I’d have no qualms whatsoever repeating it someday.

AmmazzaGinGarden, Gerente at Ammazza Gin Garden Sede Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for the comments...We work every day to make your visit a great experience.
We would glad to have you again en our restaurant.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

If you want a pizza, risotto or a gourmet salad, this is a nice place to eat. It is located in Alto de Las Palmas and you can enjoy as well a much fresher air than in the Valley of Medellín. There is also another branch in Provenza, just a few blocks away from Parque Lleras.

Thanks for those words, We are glad to make your experience in ammazza was excelente, we hope to have you again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This place is an excellent option to have some drinks and different appetizers. They have a lot of of cool drinks to pick from. The service is excellent ( much better at Provenza location than Indiana). The music and ambience is always good.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

My daughter and I ate here on a Thursday evening. It was quite busy but the charming waiters went out of their way to find a table for us. Service was excellent. We both had risotto - my daughter the jamon and mine cheese and basil. Both were divine. We also had a great mojito each - very limey, very minty.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

This trendy restaurant charges "trendy" prices. Definitely expensive for Medellin. I ordered a salad and Limonada de Coco drink and thought both were just OK. I wish I would've gone with the pizza. Only reason I didn't was because it looked too big for one person. Side note: I didn't love that the waitress made me feel guilty for asking for a straw for my drink because it's bad for the environment. I initially thought she was joking, but she wasn't. I admire that she's fighting the good fight, but I think she should be fighting it elsewhere.