“Casual cool place to eat with family and friends”

Ammazza Gin Garden Sede Indiana
Ranked #3 of 202 Restaurants in Envigado
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 July 2018

If you want a pizza, risotto or a gourmet salad, this is a nice place to eat. It is located in Alto de Las Palmas and you can enjoy as well a much fresher air than in the Valley of Medellín. There is also another branch in Provenza, just a few blocks away from Parque Lleras.

Date of visit: June 2018
AmmazzaGinGarden, Gerente at Ammazza Gin Garden Sede Indiana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thanks for those words, We are glad to make your experience in ammazza was excelente, we hope to have you again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This place is an excellent option to have some drinks and different appetizers. They have a lot of of cool drinks to pick from. The service is excellent ( much better at Provenza location than Indiana). The music and ambience is always good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

My daughter and I ate here on a Thursday evening. It was quite busy but the charming waiters went out of their way to find a table for us. Service was excellent. We both had risotto - my daughter the jamon and mine cheese and basil. Both were divine. We also had a great mojito each - very limey, very minty.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This trendy restaurant charges "trendy" prices. Definitely expensive for Medellin. I ordered a salad and Limonada de Coco drink and thought both were just OK. I wish I would've gone with the pizza. Only reason I didn't was because it looked too big for one person. Side note: I didn't love that the waitress made me feel guilty for asking for a straw for my drink because it's bad for the environment. I initially thought she was joking, but she wasn't. I admire that she's fighting the good fight, but I think she should be fighting it elsewhere.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Went him with a couple of friends on a Friday night and had such a good evening - very fun environment, pizzas are delicious the drink section excellent (especially the gins!) would definitely recommend it to anyone

Date of visit: July 2016