“I liked it”

Jabali, Culto al Cerdo
Ranked #8 of 151 Restaurants in Envigado
Description: Jabali is a restaurant that makes experimental high class cousine inspire by pork in a classic and vanguard cousine tecniques. We pay a cult to the pork from mose to tail.
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the jabali burger and enjoyed it. Wouldn't say it's one of the three best burgers I've had in Medellin (I have Barbacoa, Jack and Rolland La Pampa Burger in my top three) but it's probably in my top five. I'll give the burger credit for being interesting and a little different.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located in the mall Vivapalmas. The place is really nice and offers inside and outside sitting. The menu is not as big as many restaurants but haves a little bit of everything in it. Ask for they star dish and at site is looks simple but tastes incredible. Really nice. The price range starts at 25.000 for a hamburger until 45000 for their iconic dish.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

This Jabalí is located in the food court at "Mercado Del Río". The decor is appealing and has a good atmosphere.

The croquettes were very good with is accompanying sauce--- as an appetizer.

For the main dish, I chose the "Jabali Burger". This burger (pork) has a refreshing combination of ingredients which makes it a contender to the regular hamburger. Served with artisan fries and a dab a ketchup on the side makes this dish gets a "recommend" from me.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I'm not a fun of pork but by far the food in this place is delicious. The service was a little disappointing but the food and beverages were incredibly good.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Very Expensive, Slow and Extremely disappointing food.
I have completely different experience of what expect :(