“Great friendly atmosphere.”

Lilikoi Garden Cafe
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Papetoai
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our polynesian "roulotte"! In the shade of our coconut grove you will find home made delicacies to enjoy in our garden or to take away to the beach. Open Monday to Saturday from 12pm to 3pm . You will also discover a tiny shop in a gypsy caravan My Little Coconut Shop with local art craft. Come and ENJOY my cuisine, I use fresh local produce and make fresh ice cream and cake everyday. My receipes are a mix of french, japanese and american influences. See you soon at Lilikoi!!!
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and i visited this place on more than one occasion as the food and the company was great. It was a good break from the Hilton restaurant aswell and at walking distance. We definitelyrecommend it for any occasion.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

My wife and I wandered over here for a dinner and we were pleasantly surprised at how great the experience was! We were the only diners at the time and we had an awesome chat with the owner. We heard stories of her childhood and how she almost fell into a fermenting vat of wine as a child while growing up in France! The fish burger we ordered was perfect, our only regret is not trying this place until our final night at the Hilton! We will definitely be back next time.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We ate here 3 times in 2 days! The food was exemplary, best we had in all of tahiti, and much cheaper than all the other places we ate. The staff is incredible and kind and it felt like being part of the family to eat there. We got a chance to be there for dinner on a friday night (it's my impression that they are mostly if not only a lunch place), but one of the cooks was making couscous for dinner and we decided we'd much rather enjoy that than suffer through another over priced mediocre Hilton dinner. BTW the Hilton is a 5 minute walk away and we were staying there, so this was very convenient. The couscous was the best I've ever had, and the live music they had was such fun! It felt like a neighborhood get together with a lot of the locals coming by for food, bringing their instruments and just rocking out together. It was the highlight of our trip! The little shop there looked cute as well. Highly recommend, do not miss this place if you are in Moorea! We had the tuna mostly, the burger and the wasabi salad/pineapple tuna, all seared rare and super fresh. Delicious!

1  Thank katcwalk
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We stopped here twice for ice cream and a smoothie after hiking. We meant to stop by for lunch but unfortunately never made it. We did see other people eating and their food looked great. It is a charming spot just a very short walk from the Hilton property. The owner is lovely.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

An excellent spot for home cooked meals and conversation and just a very short walk from the Hilton. Garden fresh salads and vegetables. Try the chicken and leave room for the homemade ice cream! In a very good way, I was taken back to the 60's. They are living the dream