1,236 results
All reviews olympian wing beach bar sea pool coral bay the bus sunset breeze the main hotel sound of the waves private beach lovely hotel star hotel into paphos indoor and outdoor pools garden view bed and breakfast basis on an all inclusive basis plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful setting, friendly staff, clean & lovely food (lots of variety & great food if vegetarian too). Felt like we had arrived in a little piece of heaven. The gorgeous sea pool is just bliss & it is so relaxing lazing by the sea on the hotels beach. Near to the bus stop where you can easily catch the bus up & down the coast. Lovely lady in the hotel shop blew up our inflatables for us that we purchased from her. The young girl in the bar remembered what drinks we had & the restaurant staff & cleaning staff were always really friendly. The restaurant has the most beautiful views! Also loved the beautiful cats near the hotel Lovely stay, thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank thenest2018
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear guests of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to spend your last holiday with us and it was lovely to see that we have met your holiday expectations.
My staff and I are very proud when reading reviews like yours and we look forward seeing you again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We have been to this hotel four times and it is truly lovely, we arrived and we were welcomed like old friends by the reception and the staff in the bar, who remembered what we like to drink. We really like the Olympian wing, room 31 has a great view of the sea(our normal room). Food is lovely with lovely outside dinning over looking the sea. We had a massage which was probably one of the best I’ve ever had. All the staff in all departments can’t do enough to make sure everything is perfect. Mr Andreas is the perfect host too all. This place is a gem. Already planning our return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Vicky S
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Vicky, thank you for choosing to stay once more at the Cynthiana Beach Hotel.
It was lovely to see that you have had another great holiday with us and we all look forward having you with us soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 September 2018

If you are in need of a quiet, relaxing holiday with idyllic scenery and without loud late night entertainment then this is certainly the choice of hotel that I would whole-heartedly recommend.
We always kindly request that we stay in the Olympian block as it is a short stroll up a gradual hill away from the main hotel which is ideal to us to help walk of the fantastic choice of food and beverages available under the all inclusive package. (room 31 is now a firm favourite for us)
All of the staff in all departments work tirelessly to ensure that you receive a professional, helpful & friendly service - a most sincere thank you from us both for always looking after us!
There are an abundance of sunbeds in different areas to personally suit your needs (grass, beach, manmade jetty or around the swimming pool)
The beach bar offers a fantastic selection of hot & cold drinks perfectly served by Nicos and his beautiful team!
Mr Andreas (general manager) you are the epitome of a true gentleman (like me!!), We cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for us to make us feel so very welcome helped by the friendship that you offer.
Owners of the hotel, Thank you also, we look forward with excitement to see what future plans you implement to make your superb hotel even better.
Our very best wishes to all. Richard & Vicky xx

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Richard S

Dear Richard, thank you for staying with us once more.
Your superb review left on trip advisor will give us the boost to work even harder to please all of our guests. My staff will be very happy to read your wonderful review and rest assured we will be here to welcome you once more in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Had the most wonderful stay at the Cynthiana, absolutely no complaints! The setting and the views were truly spectacular. Set very close (5 minute bus ride) from coral bay which was equally beautiful. Would highly recommend this hotel to anybody, we have nothing negative to say at all.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Lauren K
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Lauren K and family, thank you for choosing to spend your last holiday at the Cynthiana Beach Hotel.
Your short and sweet five star review is very much appreciated and we look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards from all of us here

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I was left very disappointed having read the reviews before booking.
I stayed three nights in business having done so in the Paphos region some 7-8 times previously and normally I stay closer to the town but I wanted to explore the north west coast so the location seemed ideal.
The hotel does not rate well with other hotels in Paphos for similar prices and I will not be returning but others seemed to be enjoying themselves.
I always arrive around midnight so the water and fruit was a nice touch but having to pay extra for a fridge and kettle was a first in Paphos and did not start the break well neither did having to pay for the room safe.
The room was clean, the bathroom rather small and the bath tub very narrow for showers. Of the three nights my bed was only made once but bins were emptied.
Breakfast was not great, very little fresh food and limited selection again comparing with like hotels.
The staff for breakfast were robotic, it can be difficult travelling alone at buffet breakfasts for fear of plates being cleared away but this is the first time it has happened, I placed a bowl of fruit and left my sunglasses and went to collect a spoon as none were on the tables, I returned 15-20 seconds later and the bowl had been taken, a bit of common sense please, the girl walks around like a zombie not interacting with anyone and just goes from table to table with a sullen look on her face, not a great welcome.
Tea and coffee from a self service machine and poor quality.
Some sun beds you have to pay for and the pool is very small. Today I saw the guy tidying up the sun beds way too early at 5pm on the grass and move people’s belongings who weren’t there so he could put them away, one poor lady had to put her towels back on the bed and put the shade back up as well as drag one bed back which epitomises the staff for me, going through the motions but not giving thought to customers needs.
The balcony is so small you can’t sit facing outwards unless your knees are on the wood, which in room 305 is loose on the top railing.
I have never written such a negative feedback before as the hotels I have stayed in in Paphos are usually much higher quality.
Sorry but I will not be returning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Holymansteve

Dear Holymansteve, thank you for spending few day in our hotel Cynthiana.
I must admit that your review left me amazed. First let me say that all reviews are from people that stayed with us and they were and are very satisfied guests who return year after year.
We offer value for money services and definitely other hotels in Paphos charge more than we do. This is a fact and I deal with it on a daily basis.
Yes there is a charge for a fridge and a safe in room but you as an educated consumer that you appear to be should have known of it. It is very clearly stated on your booking details and on our site.
What surprised me though is that in your review you have said that we charge for sunbeds? Are you for real? WE NEVER CHARGE FOR SUNBEDS.
You mention that our balconies are too small, sorry but we comply with all international standards and this is the first time I am facing with such a comment. The pool is small. Are you again serious?
We are proud of our staff even though some times mistakes can happen. Whats the big deal if they mistakenly took the fruit bowl, get another one.
Lastly I would like to thank you for a lovely photo that you took from our sea view room.

Happy travellings.