“Great food and gluten free options”
Review of Bamboo Chopsticks

Bamboo Chopsticks
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Have been to this restaurant many times. Last month I had the opportunity to go with my granddaughter. the food was excellent. what we love the most is that they serve you a plate of fresh thai basil and bean sprouts when you order pho (soup). To me that just makes the meal. we also enjoyed an order of salad rolls. it's very easy for a gluten free dinner to eat here.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I no longer live in the area so I do not go there as frequently. However, whenever I'm in the area, this is MY lunch stop. The food is fresh, healthy, ample and very tasty! It is also good value.

I tend to stick to the 'Bowls' and don't venture into the other parts of the menu. I'm sure they are equally good. This time I ordered the BBQ Bowl which contained beef, chicken pork as well as some fresh vegetables ( lettuce, cucumber, bean sprouts and carrots) and I like mine with vermicelli instead of rice. This is served with a little container of fish sauce which is delicious with this meal.

This is not a large restaurant so sometimes you have to wait for seating. We try to go prior to noon or much later to avoid the crowds. Nevertheless, it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We love Golden Chopsticks if we are ordering to take out. We would not recommend that you eat in as the restaurant is very small. The food is great, good size portions too. We really enjoy the Lemon Chicken and the Almond Gai Ding.....just two of our favourites.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We go for dinner almost every week to this location, and we love it! The food is excellent and our favourite server Kelly makes each visit a treat. We always have the deluxe bowl with vermicelli noodles - it's so good :)

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Our group of eight enjoyed all our meals. We also found the staff to be extremely helpful; they listened to the needs of one of the children who has severe tree nut allergies. While they don't take reservations, we called the restaurant a half hour before we arrive. They in turn put tables together so that they were ready for us. We highly recommend this restaurant.