Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
US$292
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$117
US$88
US$80
Kingdom Lodge(West Kelowna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$125
US$449
US$317
Official Hotel
Hotel Zed Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$318
US$298
Hotels.com
All reviewsboston pizzadairy queenfront desk staffin house restaurantoutdoor poolair conditioningexercise roomoff the highwaykelownawestcheckintubbc
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The rooms were clean but the bathrooms needed updating. The reception staff were extremely inefficient on arrival and departure. The beakfast was good and the wifi was free, parking was close by but the entrance to the car park was hard to find

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn West Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi yvettec672,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn and sharing your thoughts. I am sorry to read that you were met with disappointments during your visit, especially with our front desk staff and parking. Your comments will be passed along to hotel management for improvements. We aim to provide customer satisfaction through the services we offer.

I'm glad that the room's upkeep met your requirements. I am hopeful that you will give us another try.

Kind Regards,

Anna B

Reviewed 18 September 2017

we were at Harvest Moon, and most of the hotel was booked by linedancers.Our room 409 was very nice, real quiet and I was surprised that even the fridge was fairly quiet as I'm a light sleeper. It was very clean and made our stay very enjoyable.

Room Tip: we were 218 last year, and 409 this year, both were very good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Donna649
Reviewed 10 September 2017

After a long drive from the Coast, and a full day of business, I was extremely disappointed when I was finally ready to roll into bed to discover a huge tear in the bottom sheet of the bed! It's not like it was hidden at the foot of the bed, it was right there when I pulled the cover back. It was very late and I was very tired and I thought I would just tell them in the morning. Sleep would not come though. I kept waking as my mind raced away with all kinds of scenarios; the sheets hadn't been changed from the last overnighter, there were bugs in the bed, the pillow cases were unchanged. You name it. I ended up sleeping sitting up on a very uncomfortable tub shaped chair. In the morning, after having produced photos for the clerk on duty at the desk, my bill of $260 plus was reduced by $40. I won't be using a Holiday Inn chain facility again. Besides which, the toilet was at about the height for use by a child potty-training. I am an old lady who likes her comfort and whose knees don't bend well anymore. They should invest in 16" toilets for the adults that pay to stay in their hotel.

Room Tip: If you can get a room here using your travel points program, and you have no other choices, go forit. Otherwise, keep on travelling.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn West Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hi rosaliew504,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We regret to learn that you did not entirely enjoy your stay with us due to the issues you had with the condition of the bed in your room. Kindly note that we do not take your comments lightly. We will be sharing your feedback with our management to help us focus on improving the quality of our facilities and services.

We value you as our guest and hope you will give us another chance to welcome you back to Holiday Inn West Kelowna and look after your stay.

Kind Regards,

Christian C.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Room was clean. Near lots of restaurants and stores. Nice place to stay if you want to get in and out of area quickly. If you want to be near downtown Kelowna and Kelowna beaches it is a good half hour away and even longer if there is traffic.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Orlando B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn West Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hello Sherry05011,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had a decent stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Orlando Batitis
Operations Manager
Book Direct, Big Savings

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Me and my wife went for a little vacation for the long weekend.

We arrived and check in was good, friendly, efficient and quick.

Once we were in the room that was big, well accommodated with 2 very soft queen beds a fridge and a desk we realized that 1 lamp was missing a light bulb, also there were some Cheetos under 1 of the chairs from the previous stay.

by accident I dropped some water in front of the fridge and when I threw a towel to clean it. I went to pick the towel and surprise! it came black, like if I dropped it in muddy waters. After that we wore our sandals all the time.

The next day when I showered I noticed some hairs on the tub and I rinse them away with the showerhead.

My wife uses a microfiber cloth to clean her face and brings it all the time. She hanged the cloth in the door to dry and the housekeeper took it. Probably by mistake.

I called the front desk and they assured me that the cloth will be back as they were doing the laundry. That did not happen! I called 3 more times and on the last day before we left Brad said that the cloth was not found and proceed to imply that we were lying to them.

The next morning we left and even at the checkout, nothing was mentioned for the lost items.

I guess the people there don't follow their slogan "To make your stay right or not to pay for what is missing"

Room Tip: Second floor rooms after the pool are quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn West Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Carlos C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the level of service you received from our staff and for being let down by the cleanliness of the room you were given. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for evaluation. In addition, we have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay.

Joel A