Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
SAVE US$32
Expedia.comUS$158
StayForLongUS$175
1,057 results
All reviews golf course wine country front desk strip mall hot breakfast indoor pool would stay here again hot tub cleaning staff queen bed wine tour mission hill bw west kelowna wineries bc
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

The staff at this hotel, from the front desk to the wonderful ladies who provide breakfast, make us want to return! We were treated like family and it was a wonderful start to our day to have such amazing and kind people to deal with!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lynnette Peter, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear egerk,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Our breakfast ladies are indeed one of the gems of the hotel and we are extremely proud to have them as a part of the team. We strive to make our guests feel like the hotel is their home away from home, and it sounds like we certainly achieved it with your stay this time around, thanks to our fantastic breakfast team. I will be sure to share your comments with them, and thank you again for staying with us. We hope to welcome you to the hotel again soon!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

My husband and I stayed here for our first wedding anniversary. We planned a weekend close to home (due to COVID). We stayed in a jacuzzi suite and were so disappointed to see the roof and ceiling were badly damaged and leaking. We discovered it in the evening - we would have switched rooms but my husband had our friend come in and decorate while we were out. We told the maintenance guy and he said it should have been fixed. I reached out to the manager and all she did was offer us some points..This room should have NEVER been rented out until the leak and ceiling were fixed. This is basic common sense, not only did it look like a run down room, but the water was leaking down on us and parts of the ceiling were falling. I don’t usually leave reviews but this was a terribly experience all around!!!!!! I will not be staying here again. The manager never did respond to my email. Unprofessional and not willing to admit fault or offer a decent compensation.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicolemC7059ET
Reviewed 21 January 2021

We were very Fortunate to have Lynette check us in, for our Business Trip. She accommodated us to almost Perfection....with Covid-19 changing the Platform of every Business and Service available to us, I would say Best Western West Kelowna has the right Staff to take it into 2021..and Also thanks to the rest of the Front Desk Staff and Housekeepers...and Breakfast server...

Room tip: Top Floor..
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear roxenea2017,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was certainly my pleasure to check you in and I am thrilled to hear that I was able to start your stay off right, but also that my team was able to carry that through to the rest of your stay. We pride ourselves on offering the very best service that we possibly can in a very challenging environment and it we hope to welcome you to the hotel again very soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

This was our first time at this Best Western and we were very happy with the stay. Clean, the breakfast that was offered was certainly adequate in the circumstances (particularly having one hot item available).

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 16 November 2020

I booked the jacuzzi suite and the tub did not work. While an offer for a future visit was offered, that was not helpful as there was no plan to return to the area. I feel they should have discouted the room since we were not able to enjoy the room as booked. No discount for the cost of the room was offered.

Room tip: Ensure everything is worked as offered
Date of stay: November 2020