“Thank you for your kindness and delicious food!”
Review of Dirhami Kalakohvik

Dirhami Kalakohvik
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Dirhami
Reviewed 20 December 2020

We just experienced an act of kindness by Dirhami Fish Cafe which delivered a delicious dinner 15km from the restaurant as a birthday gift to my mother. They even printed the card and framed it, I'm just speechless. This is a top-level service during the Corona time. Thank you and successful 2021.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 5 July 2020

Always book a table, otherwise you might loose the change. We had a table for four on a rainy Sunday evening (they had full house!) and the experience was really great!

We tasted each other's foods and I loved every single bite I had: ceviche, fish plate, the carlic sauce for (carlic)bread, perch was perfectly cooked, broth of fish soup and the beef cutlet was super juicy.

My boyfriend doesn't like white fish at all and he almost never orders dessert, but over there he couldn't stop eating either fish or his strawberry dessert. I didn't believe my eyes. Same with me. I'm not a dessert-person, but the strawberry panna cotta and pink semolina (???) are must! I can't wait to have them again. The food was just excellent!

Same with service. Seemed very professional, good advice was given, timing was always on point, he remembered everything (also, perfectly splitted invoice).

It was totally worth the extra journey while driving from Pärnu to Tallinn.

I would definitely recommend and will spread the word!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2019

We arrived around 19:00 hours and we got a table for two. It was dark outside and stormy weather. Inside was a cosy atmosphere. The service was outstanding. The fish platter was great as starter. They ran out of the wine we had chosen; no problem we got an alternative which was twice as expensive, but we had to pay the price of the wine of our choice. The food was great. There is an terras outside, but during autumn and winter is is better to sit inside. Next time when we are in Dirhami we will visit this restaurant for sure again.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

Fresh, good quality fish from local fishermen. Menu changes daily. Nice location at sea shore. Worth to visit!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

We ate perch & zuccini at this nicely located restaurant, sitting outside and viewing the sunset, a very nice place to be. Bur we waited for TWO HOURS before the food arrived, it tasted good but it was then merely luke warm, and not much food - I left hungry.

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Dirhami Kalakohvik? Share your experiences!