“Saturday breakfast”

The Milton Larder
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely brekkie. First time here and as someone who is picky, Milton Larder really accommodated.

Generous servings including the Mug of Tea and Coffee and eve lent quality food.

They were very busy but we felt like the food (which was freshly cooked) came out quickly.

This may have to be a regular visit!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Lovely atmosphere, quick service, attentive staff, excellent staff and value for money, clean cafe, would highly recommend

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I'm commissioned to write this on behalf of my partner as he is a dinosaur and doesn't do TripAdvisor.

A friend brought me here a while ago and I liked it so much I brought my partner today. Himself commented that it must be good there as it was packed even at 10am; he wasn't disappointed. We had a good brunch together - smoked salmon for me and french toast for him. The food was good and the service just right, a couple of staff came to check our meals were ok and were clearly available without being intrusive.

I'm told we're going back another time for the cakes. (I don't mind.)

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went for brunch .service and food very nice place clean .had full english proper sausage and bacon eggs were lovely orange yolk.fresh bread.defo be back.plus great prices.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Visiting Weston-Super-Mare just for the day having driven all the way from West Sussex. Chose this cafe for breakfast based on previous reviews. Breakfast lived up to and exceeded expectations. Clearly the servers cared about giving good service, and we left feeling satisfied and still licking our lips. I would recommend the American pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. Yum