“kensington court apartments a cut above the rest...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
michael G
London, United Kingdom
“kensington court apartments a cut above the rest management the best.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

For those who know of my review's as a senior reviewer are aware of Mike G,s in depth reviews on holiday accommodations either hotels or holiday apartments both overseas and here in the UK. This review I am about to share with you gives me great pleasure to write if you want to have a pre insight into what a accommodation providers customers care is like this can be hard to do before actually arriving especially if your choice has been booked through a accommodation website e.g Booking.com. This is not so of my experience of Kensington Court apartments which I have just completed a 4 night stay from the 28th July 2014 to 1st August 2014.I have rarely experienced such caring and professional customer care service from the time of booking the apartment and throughout our entire stay. Due to I am a disabled person there is always certain requirements that I am in need of more than a person that has normal mobility.
From the moment I spoke directly with the manager which is a great man called George on the same day as my booking and he was aware of my disability he started to put things in motion to make sure my stay would be comfortable to the highest standards. After arriving with my family it was clear to see that even if I was not disabled his approach along with his staff would of been of no difference. I can strongly recommend that if you are looking for a holiday apartment in Weston Super mare that you will be comfortable and apartment to a high standard and safe environment then Kensington Court apartments is the place.
I did quiet a lot of research when looking for accommodation in Weston Super mare and after originally booking my stay at Premier Inn which completely messed up my booking which I am now thankful they did or I would never of found Kensington Court..
Again in my opinion it is well priced for what is on offer and key factor is the caring customer service and attitude by the manager George. It was also our anniversary and management gave us a gift for us and children which I thought was lovely.
IF YOUR COMING TO WESTON SUPER MARE AND LOOKING SOMEWHERE TO STAY
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER KENSINGTON COURT APARTMENTS No1 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CARE. Well done George!
God bless you all.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: property and customer service
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Elaine186...
Coventry, United Kingdom
“All we could ask for”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed here in a group of 4 for our Mother's birthday treat. It was everything we had hoped for - easy walking distance to bars, restaurants and of course the beach.- clean - safe and beds were really comfy. George was very helpful and was only a text away at all times. We would highly recommend it for anyone who wants good value for money in a comfortable and convenient location.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Maily
Caerphilly, United Kingdom
“A Superb Find”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a last minute decision to stay in Weston-Super-Mare and used Tripadvisor. The ratings were accurate and we were delighted with our apartment. I experienced the highest level of communication from George the Manager from within an hour of placing the booking.
The pictures are accurate with a glorious view over the sea and the pier in the distance. We enjoyed a sunny drink watching the world go by and the tide rolling in.
The apartment itself is modern and catered for all our needs. We enjoyed a comfortable evening in the lounge and a good nights sleep in the beds.
The location is ideal with the only tiny drawback being that you can park at the front to offload only then use the Pay & Display at the back.
We will definitely stay again

Travelling group: Young Children
Julie A
Cardiff
“A great Escape”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

great location by the sea which allowed a day walking. Visited restaurant on the front where we had lovely Italian meal and watched the sun go down before retiring for the evening in warm and comfortable surroundings. A basic holiday apartment with all the amenities that is good value for money. If you can book a sea view room then this would be a great escape by the sea to unwind.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Sue G
Chaddesley Corbett, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This rental perfect for us as right on the sea front and lovely view from lounge/patio over small harbour.
Property small and narrow - ok for two but may be a bit cosy with 3 people. Fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV and attractively presented- plus points. Minus points - mirrors! Bathroom mirror too low for shaving, my partner is 6 ft and really struggled. A full length mirror in bedroom would be a great addition as again small low mirror in wardrobe unit. Free wifi but a little hit and miss!
Adequate for our needs and would recommend for a short stay in Weston.

Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: Shower
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing