We stayed at Farlam Hall in the week leading up to Christmas and had a great time. We were one of the few occupied rooms due to Covid restrictions limiting who could visit but this was a bonus since we had some of the public areas to ourselves.
* Food is outstanding, from the delicious eggy bread at breakfast to the dinner with lots of game and other options. Currently it has two rosettes but I am certain this will improve soon as it is very good quality.
* Location is great, in a small village near Brampton. Great proximity to Hadrian's Wall.
* Beautiful public areas with fireplaces and space for board games
* Great service from the staff, very accommodating with our requests
* WiFi was excellent
* The bed was a bit small but our room was yet to be refurbished as others had, so perhaps that will be bigger once the refurb is completed
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and I would be happy to return here in a future location
- Free Wifi
- Free parking