“Lovely lunch!”

Pippa's Tea Room & Delicatessen
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Brampton
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Description: Pippa's Tea Room and Delicatessen is a vintage style tea room offering a range of top quality foods such as a toasted sandwich to picnic bench charcuterie experience. The Delicatessen offers a good range of sandwiches, pasties, pies, cheeses, cold meats, cakes and pastries as well as being able to eat ice cream at an American style ice cream bar.
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere in Brampton where we’d never been before and decided to try Pippa’s.
I had the quiche with salad, coleslaw and crisps which was lovely and my daughter had the all day breakfast which she described as epic! It did look wonderful.
Pretty tearoom with friendly staff and quick service. We will definitely come again

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank NorthofEnglandSue
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 11 September 2019

Came across Pippas by chance on a day visit to Brampton. What a find. The lady who served us was very friendly & efficient. The food & drinks were served quickly after ordering. I ordered the homemade quiche which was delicious, served with crisps salad & coleslaw. My Mum had a toasted sandwich, again served with crisps, salad & coleslaw, all very nice. Individual pots of tea served with a biscuit. Prices were very good. Definitely a place we would return to. Thank you Pippas it was all lovely.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed 21 August 2019

Had been wanting to try here for a while ,especially as my daughter had got a takeaway Sunday lunch and enjoyed it..we called in to the deli one Wednesday after they had been rained off from the market, they had a really good deal on 4 things for £3 , there was loads of choice, my boyfriend and I picked 4 things, which I have to say were all home-made and tasty -real value for money!! So we called in last Sunday for my boyfriends routine burger!! And I had a Sunday lunch!! He said the burger was ok-not amazing but defo worth £5.50 but mine wasn’t great at all, there wasn’t much of it but what there was could have been better..the best parts were the roast and mashed potatoes,the Yorkshire pudding was good too but the veg,especially the broccoli wasn’t really worth £8-95 ..I really wanted it to be great because they were so nice and I want them to do well but trip advisor is about giving information and hopefully a bit constructive criticism

Date of visit: August 2019
jesss317, Owner at Pippa's Tea Room & Delicatessen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with your meal, as you say we do have a good reputation for Sunday lunches. If you could message us on Facebook or give us a ring on 016977 42435 as we would really like to put this right.

Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

A group of walkers were made very welcome went we went for lunch here. We did pre-order but even so the food came out quickly and was of excellent quality. Well done girls. Glad you are on my doorstep

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank 318gailt
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Such a nice little place. Lovely hot chocolate and great service. Friendly staff. 10/10 would recommend!

Date of visit: February 2019