“Awesome find 👌”

Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Nipped in today to try out a coffee and cake. The two ladies there are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. One lady is the owner, who seems to be a whiz at making cakes and scones. Even asked her for a scone making lesson next time I’m in as I’m terrible at them. The food looked fresh, smelled amazing and everything looked ever so tempting. Coffee was perfect and the flapjack tasted delightful. I will take a picture of what is left . Look forward to sitting in and savouring some lunch. Oooh forgot, I picked up Nutella cookies for my son. Also very tasty. ( I pinched one)

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Unassuming place by a main road. I visited near lunchtime for coffee and it was packed with lunchtime diners. Serves big appetising sandwiches, all day brekkie, great coffee and delicious cakes. Intimate, friendly and bustling. My only complaints are that it’s pretty hot in there and has a strong smell of bacon (which for some people would be a good thing).

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Several visits, all very good! Amazing cakes and super menu - the potato, leek and bacon cakes are to die for!!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We visited a few weeks ago for brunch and it was great.

They make their own giant crumpets which I had in my brunch dish and they are just so good!

Great selection of coffee to choose from too :)

All their homemade cakes and things look amazing. We took a piece of the red velvet away and had it later, so tasty!

Amazing food, good prices and dog friendly, we will deffo be back!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Small but perfectly formed. Homemade cakes, breakfasts, lunches and even homemade biscuits for your dog! Coffee is the best in Macclesfield, great flavours across the food and drinks and great cake as well.

1  Thank chilledout12345